1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Been on Rick's Zen Cart lately?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by 1fish2fish, May 31, 2012.

1. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

http://anglersartistry.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=page_2

Just saw this. What a quality guy.

Best, Scott

2. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

He is truly a "one of a kind" and an all around stand up guy!! If you ever get the opportunity to spend some time with him, you'll know what I mean!

3. Billw

Billw Member

Definately a one of a kind guy can't Thank him enough for what he does for this industry. Thanks Rick for all you do! And may God Bless you and your Family

BillW

4. crap. I told Rick, I was going to start a rumor I taxi.net..
    I was bursting at the seems for the June 1st. Annoucement!

Very kind of you and Kathy.. Very kind indeed.

Many students have learned great things from you kind sir... not only in the fishology and the taxidermy business, but in the life and life long dream business.
    Good luck to all that participate. It will be nothing short of WICKED AWESOME!

-CT

5. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

wow thanks rick,he is a real nice fellow to even take the time to think of this and yet alone fly them over there to do the worlds ultimate fish class,thanks rick whoever wins will have a blast..

6. J-Jay

J-Jay New Member

A wonderful idea and gift to the fishheads of the world. He or she (may it be me) will truly be better from the experience. After viewing some videos I can only imagine 5 days; one on one with Rick.

7. JE

JE Well-Known Member

x2

Its either that or I win the lottery ! either way I would be at Ricks ;D
    A very generous gesture from a very genuinely nice guy.
    John