1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Well I see the cat is out of the bag already! I'm happy that folks can benefit for this announcement and what will take place! So if you haven't been to the site yet then here is the announcement publicly! Thank you all so very much for all the support and the kind words!

Well my friends I have been waiting for this day as much as some of you! It is so very difficult for me to truly express how I feel about what I’m about to announce here on the Site. I must first tell you that I’m grateful in such away that my words could never express how I feel. I have been truly blessed in my life with purpose to live a life worth living. My faith and direction I have followed have allowed me personally to share many wonderful things with great folks from all over the world and for this I’m happy to be a place in my career to give one more thing!

The industry of taxidermy has provided my family with a living for many years and has allowed me to see and experience things in a lifetime that could make for a incredible book one day! So many irreplaceable opportunities over the past 3 decades to meet people like you’re self while learning and sharing with so many!!!

On to the announcement!

I’ll cut to the chase, as I know I can be a bit wordy as only a true New Hampshireite can be! LOL!

One of you will be coming to spend a week with me in 2013 and it is on me!

The world of taxidermy has given me so much that Kathie and I have decided to give back the best way I know how as a teacher! On December 31st 2012 One very happy member of this site will be chosen to spend a week with me here in New Hampshire for a custom one on one workshop all expenses paid trip! Yup that’s right! I will fly one person for anywhere in the world to good old New Hampshire! So if your from Japan you’re covered, if you’re from South Africa you’re covered, if you’re from Russia you will not need a jacket, if you’re one of our friends and neighbors to the north in Canada you’re covered, and for all of the Fishheads from the good old USA you too are covered and in the mix for sure!

How to qualify!

Just be a member of the Anglers Artistry Web Store!

I will choice one person randomly from the list of folks who have sighed up here on the www.anglersartistry.com site as family members and I will Fly them here from any where in the world and pick them up at the airport where they will stay with here with Kathie and I for a 5 day one on one workshop. You will share our home and eat very well (we are kind of known for that)! You will arrive the day before you’re workshop and leave 2 days after the workshop so you can see a bit of New England before you go home. You can work on Skinning and mounting, Molding and casting, painting reproductions it is your dream workshop! You will not have to provided any of your supplies it is all-apart of your workshop! Just bring you, clothing, a good appetite and a great attitude to learn and Kathie and I will do the rest!

OK my Lawyer say’s I need a contract so there will a contract and the detail will be spelled out but it is pretty straightforward. If you are the “chosen one” I’ll fly you here, we’ll take care of your food and lodging all your supplies for your workshop and we’ll even do laundry while you’re here. If you want to purchase anything like personal gifts or stuff like that you will be responsible for that end of things.

There is NO purchase necessary to qualify you just have to be a member to the site and if you are reading this today then you are all ready in the running!
    There is lots to see here as a beautiful mountain state as well cool stuff to do on your time off or for your workshop.

Why am I doing this you may ask?

Basically because I want too! Kathie and I will begin this adventure by doing this as a drawing first and then the years to follow it will be set up as a scholarship for one person a year. As a teacher and a leader in the industry we as Anglers Artistry have been blessed over the years and now with the new website and store being developed I want to say thank you for being so interested in the work I do!

I want folks to come here and find cool stuff and have fun while learning! I never did want to be a supply company I just want to be the place where you go to find cool fish taxidermy related things of interest!

This year we will be launching many new products such as eyes, reproductions, and some other fishy related stuff for you and remember if you have a student code or if you have been collecting other code they will apply to the store for all products unless noted.

Kathie and I are so happy to be in a place in life and business where I can share with you the opportunity to be an apart of the Anglers Artistry family. Good luck and thank you again!

Oh yeah I added 2 more free reference photos!

My Best

Rick Krane
  2. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Active Member

Awesome Rick!!!!!

3. jt

jt Member

Very cool Rick!!
  4. Once again Rick puts the people of this industry before himself.
    Amazing, thank you
  5. Wow, sounds great. This will be an awesome opportunity for someone.
    Thank you Rick and Kathie
  6. rp

rp New Member

Wow this is nothing short of amazing news. Rick you and Kathy are more generous than anybody I have ever known. U have helped me out this side of the big pond on numerous times.
    U are an inspiration to all of us and this is just another example of your tremendous kind heart.

Rian Potgieter
    Angler's Pride Reproductions
    South Africa
  7. CarlScroggins

CarlScroggins Oct. 25 1985...It was a good day.

Sounds like someone's dream is about to come true! Rick, you're the man!!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  8. hambone

hambone Member

Wow! I don't claim to know everything but I know a good deal when I see one, good luck to everyone on the drawing.
  9. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Wow Rick This is so Amazing. You and your'e wife Kathie are really nice to do something like this. That one person is going to be so lucky! All I can say is WOW! This is so cool!

10. cthayne

cthayne New Member

In the spirit of manifesting what I want...... I cannot wait to meet you and your wonderful supportive bride! Hahaha. Seriously, wonderful opportunity!

11. Hurry...someone...pinch me...am I dreaming? Ouch...Didn't think so!!! Rick and Kathie...this is fantastic what you are doing for the "FishHead" community. Only you two could, would do something like this. Thank You and Good Luck everyone!

12. Rick and Kathie, this is so generous what you are doing. But thats the kind of people you are and Im so blessed to call you friends. Thank you for what you do for the industry.
  13. This is Awesome Rick! The winner willbe very lucky for sure, and have an absolutely amazing time.
  14. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Rick, Thank God you're a fish taxidermist and not a politician. LOL
  15. KRANE FOR PRESIDENT! Has a nice ring to it, hey George.
    It would be nice to have a solid and trust worthy person in the White House!

But then again that's not what a politician's seem's to be made of these day.

Thanks Rick!
  16. D.C.O

D.C.O Dreamcatcher Outfitters & Taxidermy

unbelievable! what a great chance for someone :)
  17. bnoody

bnoody Member

Wow, what an opportunity, very generous of you and Kathy. You have been doing a lot for the taxidermy community Rick, thanks for you ongoing commitment to helping everyone succeed.

18. Billw

Billw New Member

Wow Rick this is awesome some one will be truly Blessed to recieve this gift. You and Kathie are Great! for this industry.

Thanks for all you do! And May God Bless you and your Family!
    Thanks Friend
  19. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Not a fishhead, but what an opportunity. Rick, that is a wonderful thing. Hats off to you sir. Much respect sent your way.
  20. Thank You Rick!!!!