1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jun 1, 2012.

1. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

Wow, That would be better than winning a hunt of a lifetime. You never stop inspiring or amazing me. Thanks again for all you give. Gus

2. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

When will we know when someone has been picked???? I am dying right now LoL!

3. Manny

Manny New Member

Wow, what an opportunity for someone!

4. Very nice!!!

5. I'd like to say good luck to everyone but I want only one to be selected....ME!
    I started breathing heavy and picturing myself there. What a great opportunity for someone. Thanks Rick! Brent

6. den007

den007 Active Member

Wow! What down-home generosity. Did I hear you say line of eyes? Oooooohhh.....I better stop posting previews of "another" line. Hope you are not working with a guy in Germany.LOL!

What can I as a Wisconsinite do along these lines???

Okay......anyone, anywhere in the world is welcome to come at and hang at my workshop. You can sleep in the basement, or nearby Super 8 motel which has a pool and is tastefully decorated with some of the worst taxidermy imaginable. ( It will make you feel great at the end of your stay.) Transport is on you. If overseas, I have a list of freighters headed this way.

You pay for transport, supply me with Leinenkugel beer for a couple of days, clean up all messes made, including my own, and I will fill you in on all my inside secrets.

Send $5 to buy a chance for this opportunity, and when I hit 1000 applicants, you could be the lucky winner!

Okay, that is the best I can do.

7. J-Jay

J-Jay New Member

8. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

What a great opportunity for a lucky individual. I have always admired your work Rick and certainly the great efforts that you make bringing taxidermy to a positive professional industry. I and the taxidermy community certainly do appreciate everything you do.

Kind regards,
    Sam

9. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I'm so very happy that some one is going to have the opportunity to win this workshop with airfare and every thing included! I have received a few emails and I want all to know the there is "NO" purchase necessary you just have to sign up on the site! While your there get some free downloadable photos or something cool like that!
    Yes any one any where in the world can win!
    I will provide your materials and your reproduction if you choose to do one!
    I you will be picked up for the import you fly into.
    The drawing will be December 31st 2012. I will post the time. Then call you to congratulate you!
    Yes it is for real! LOL! seriously!

I'm just glad and so happy that Kathie and I can finally do this for someone! I have been feeling like there should be one more thing... or two! The Drawing will be as I said 12/31/12 but on December 25th 2012 There will be 2 more very very special drawing that will take place from this very same list of folks who have signed up to the sites www.anglersartistry.com/zencart/ . I can say what it is as it will be a big surprise as well! So 2 more drawings will take place like a second place and a third place drawing kind of thing but it is really just as I truly appreciate the support and the friendship that the site has brought to our Anglers Artistry family members! There will be lots more add this this year and it ill be a fun place to visit and hang out! I will announce the winners of the other 2 give aways on December 25th 2012 as they are drawn live! The a few days later on December 31st the "BIG" Drawing!

Thank you again for the encouragement and the kindness!

Your friend

Rick Krane

10. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Ohh!!! I am sooo excited!!! Rick!! This is sooooo cool!!!! I can't wait!!!
    Thanks for everything you have done for us again!

Ken

11. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

What if I just wanted to use your place as a home base and fish every day during the week. ;D

Just kidding Rick. But you know how much I like New Hampshire and New England fishing!

12. den007

den007 Active Member

And what the heck is wrong with my Wisconsin offer Cecil? LOL

13. Zimmie

Zimmie Member

Thank you for providing such an amazing opportunity. One question, am I qualified if I already have an account set up or is there some where else on your website to sign up? I did not see anything else on there except for "The Big Announcement". Thanks again. Ryan

14. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Well for one thing they consider bluegills trashfish in the area. You have them all to yourself with no competition. Sorry but scenery is even nicer in Rick's area too with mountains!

15. den007

den007 Active Member

It is better than Indiana! Our cheese, beer and sausage ....... second to none. Even our ticks are bigger and more voracious.

Flatlander!

I jest.

16. MichaelG

MichaelG TRAINEE

Some lucky soul is about to become a "world class" fish taxidermist. You are truelly "The Man" Mr. Krane.

17. Matt

Matt Active Member

Wow, Rick you and Kathie are outstanding! This is a great opportunity for guys like me that want to produce a better fish. Thank you Rick!

18. Pappacannon

Pappacannon New Member

That's first class!

19. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Well crap anything is better than Indiana. When I moved here from New England I went into withdrawal!

20. Awesome,