1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ June 2012 Edition!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Nice seatrout Mike ;)

Jeff

2. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Great work!!! Love the browns :-* Here is a photo of a customer and a big atlantic salmon 34 lbs. Thanks. Ollie

Attached Files:

3. Ollie WOW!! That's a slab !! Talk about scale tipping madness! Very nice :eek:

4. Tim looks good,

Attached Files:

5. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

LOVE the Norwegian Salmon...you are blessed to be able to work with such amazing specimens Ollie!

6. sdrenth

sdrenth New Member

MI
    Awesome brown trout Perk, Heres a couple crappies I just finished
    [​IMG]

7. BMW

BMW New Member

Great start this month. Cool "fakes" AA. Love the brownie Perk.
    BMW

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

Wow, beautiful work guys! I look forward to seeing this thread every month now. I have a few finished up and will post soon. Keep posting the pics!

9. PercaFluviatilis

PercaFluviatilis ...I hunt , therefore I am...

Amazing work my friends. Love that Atlantic, Red Stag.

here is my sea running silver brown trout. Customer piece and it is skin mount

[​IMG]

10. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Nice start to this month once again, the standard just keeps getting better.
    Ollie, one day I hope to get somewhere near the quality of your Atlantics ! I could look at those all day.
    Very nice sea trout Perca.

11. ausfish

ausfish Member

Hi all this is a replica of a elephant fish my first one they are not regarded as a trophy fish but they do look unusual .Fantasic work on here guys thanks for sharing.

Attached Files:

12. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Hello friends - thanks for the nice words. Very busy this year. I feel realy privileged to live in this "golden triangle" here in Norway with some of the best salmon rivers in the world. That elephant fish are realy cool ausfish!! Perca - nice brown! Have a nice day :) Ollie

Attached Files:

13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Really appreciate those of you who post your work on a regular basis. Great to see all the creativity out there.
    This is a skin-mount just completed for a customer. This largemouth was 23" long and weighed 11lbs.
    Came out of a lake stocked with trout fingerlings.

14. Jason S

Jason S New Member

Wow!! unbelievable fish everyone. :eek:
    I love that brown Perk! Sweet LM jdcfish! That's a toad! :)

15. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Geez, that bass is nice! Great eye and eyeset. Is the eye acylic?
    Best, Scott

16. Paul C

Paul C New Member

Here's a 20# Lake Ontario steelhead. Repro by Dave Campbell. Thanks for a great blank Dave!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. den007

den007 Active Member

Nice fish all! That dorado really stands out. I have one to paint for myself soon and I will be looking at this picture again!

Another example of "matching the hatch." Very large NM brown that was very light. Fish was custom cast by LCR....supposed to be NM state flyfishing record.

Attached Files:

18. den007

den007 Active Member

Crabby, love the iridescents on your gill. Jdc fish, seen a lot of bass, but the detailing on that is outstanding!

19. den007

den007 Active Member

24 inch brown that came out of nearby Trempeleau River with my signature "rock wall" plaque behind it. (Okay, it is the back porch and I need to fix the mortar joints.)

Attached Files:

20. Wow! Talk about some topnotch fish. I haven't post in awhile, but come here all time for inspiration. Thank you everyone who post pictures of your awesome fish. Here is a customers Yelloweye Rockfish replica.
    [​IMG]