1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

SOLD...

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Aktrpr, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Generally a nice light colored diamond is more desireable on a wolverine. But this one is dark enough that its actually prety cool. Its not toally black, but its close. It would look great in a scene with two wolverines, one a real light one and this one showing how dark they can be. Its a nice mountable skin, no damage at all, I don't have exact measurements, but I'm sure its around 35" nose to base of the tail on the carcass. Its ventral skinned, fully professionally prepped and salted. Asking $465 shipped on this one. Thanks....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Re: XL Dark Male wolverine

Back to the front for another look. Still available.

3. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

don't hesitate to buy from Aktrpr he really knows how to prep a hide and I guarantee you'll be happy with the quality

4. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Back to the top for another look. Very nice quality skin. $440 shipped bottom dollar price.

5. rt texas

rt texas Member

Mike, this one is ready for shipping ??? ???

6. Beck DeutschWolff

Beck DeutschWolff New Member

Looks nice and beautiful

7. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

This wolverine is ready to be shipped. I think this skin might work for you on your measurements, just because if you make the body thicker to reach your girth measurement it will pull your n-b measurement down some as well. Should be real close to what your lookin for. Let me know. Thanks,
    Mike

8. rt texas

rt texas Member

pm sent