1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

23rd Annual Eastern Regional Convention and Competition Question

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Mountainman Vic, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Mountainman Vic

Mountainman Vic New Member

As I'm quite new to taxidermy and I'm constantly looking for ways to improve. I thought it would be a great benefit to me to attend the AERCC. What I'm unsure of is do I have to be a member with a taxidermy association to attend? I saw there was a form to send in. Is that form for anyone who wants to attend or is it just to enter in the competition? At this point I only want to go to take in some knowledge and am not looking to enter any mounts.

2. Just show up and join there. It's cheap and worth every penny

3. Mountainman Vic

Mountainman Vic New Member

That's what I was wanting to do. So I'm to assume that I don't need to preregister.

4. Mountainman you dont have to preregister, (if you want to stay in the hotel you need to make reservations) You can just show up and join. Like Nalley said it's worth every penny, You can attend lots of seminars, see lots of vendors, and meet lots of taxidermists who are always willing to help. Hope to see you there. www.mdtaxidermistsassociation.com
    Dave

5. tim martin

tim martin New Member

Mountainman,
    Dave is correct, you do not have to pre-register , but you will save some money by doing so. To register at the show will cost you a little more.

Please give me a call if you have any further questions, 301-432-7731.

Tim Martin
    MTA President