1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Have to play with the big boys now......

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Kerby Ross, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Just got back from the Arizona Show and I finally got my second blue ribbon in Professional/Open Division in fish. So from now on I have to compete in the Masters Division. Here is my 14" red ear sunfish reproduction.

Kerby...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

very nice reptile man

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Congrats Kerby. Nice mount.

4. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

Nice job, Kerby. Congrats!

5. Heck

Heck Active Member

Congratulations Kerby, well done.! ;)

6. Sikk

Sikk Member

Very nice Kerby, really like what you did with the hand in the base work. paul

7. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

LOL Welcome Sir Kerby you deserve it!

8. Congratulations Kerby! That sunfish looks really good!

9. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Thanks guys..........

Thanks! Now I can't wait to pour another one and fix the mistakes from my critique.

:)

Kerby...

10. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Kerby Congrats. I am still trying for a blue in the professional level. That is a nice redear! I am from Arizona. Born in Phoenix. We went back too visit some family in 05. Would love to visit it again. We moved to Virginia in 99 when I was five. Drove the whole way. If my family there needs something mounted I will send them your way.

Ken

11. Kerby,this is a tragedy see where doing such great work gets you!I am just starting my fish career,my first fish got me a blue ribbon and best of category,in the amateur division.

12. Great job!!

13. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

When my son got bumped up to the div. of excellance , I asked him if he wasnt going to miss the easier masters div. His answer..." HELL NO " !!!!

14. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Kerby, that fish looks veeerrrry familiar.....lol. Congrats, but you already ARE the Master...........Great mount and display....