Hi all. I finally found some time to mount a 3 ft. moray that I've had boxed for about 2 years now. First, ....He was a strip bait subject for Trevally coast fishing, turned dog chew toy, when me and my Hawaiian Friend weren't looking (slight vertebrae damage, but "whatcha gonna do?"), to finally a lig. skeleton which I have been wanting to mount in a creative way. Persuaded mainly from the kids I have a skull & skeleton club with, ("Man, you gotta do something with THAT!") and they were right, so the project came to life. I found the coral at a beach side surf shop in Galveston, bought the 1 inch thick base at Home Depot (I think it's shelf material). Wish I could say it took mad skills to do this but in all honesty all I did was rehydrate and set to dry, in the pose I wanted. Pretty easy-schmeasy. I notice my pictures make the skeleton look yellow, (even the coral, which is pure white) but I think it's the lighting or something (I'm far from a photographer) He soaked in acetone for a 2 month stint and leached slightly after drying, but I was happy with the results. Snapped a few pictures during the process, for anyone who may want to see my technique. No big deal, ....hope you enjoy.