1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Insurance for Taxidermy Businesses.

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by danqu, Jun 13, 2012.

  1. danqu

    danqu New Member

    Hi, I am looking for some information on insurance designed specifically for the Taxidermy Industry? With liability, Bailey's coverage at a reasonable price. I didn't know if there were Insurance Carriers that are set up to deal with just this particular type of business? Please email me a [email protected] thanks for your help.

  2. Ken Edwards

    Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

    Here are some companies who specialize in this: http://www.taxidermy.net/suppliers/business.php

  3. Todd B

    Todd B Active Member

    I used to have the Hartford for my taxidermy business insurance. I have since switched to State Farm which has the same coverage with lower premium than I was paying.

    Todd B

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
  4. Meatstick

    Meatstick New Member

    I had the Hartfod, but after building our new house and relocating the shop as part of the garage building they told me they will no longer provide coverage if we store any vehicles, gas powered tools or flammables. So in a nutshell I built a 58x30 building that I can't park in if I want to run my shop from it. I then contacted our homeowners "State Farm" they told me they will not cover the building as long as I have a taxidermy shop in it, since State Farm will not insure taxidermy shops. Better check your coverage.
  5. joeym

    joeym Old Murphey

    The Hartford for me. My home is insured by State Farm. State Farm will not insure a taxidermy business.
  6. drwalleye

    drwalleye Member

    I am looking to get insured next week Im in my basement could anyone let me know how much I should expect to pay? Im with American family.