1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

GOLIATHUS BEETLES AND DYNASTES BEETLES

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by insectman.dealer, Jun 14, 2012.

1. insectman.dealer

insectman.dealer New Member

I have the following species of Dynastes beetles for sale
    Dynastes granti
    Dynastes hercules
    Dynastes hyllus
    Dynastes maya
    Dynastes tityus

Also have the following Goliathus species for sale
    Goliathus goliatus
    Goliathus goliathus
    Goliathus regius
    Goliathus cacicus

Please, get to me with your order. I can send pics and more detail information of what you want

[email protected]

2. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018

3. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Why go to jail for illegally importing insects? USDA will be all over you for that. Never mind US Customs.

5. JE

JE Well-Known Member

I might be interested in live ones or their larvae ? And I am in the UK too stop any confusion, and if you are from Africa don't bother unless you have UK referees.
    Thanks
    John

6. David Vermilyea

David Vermilyea New Member

Please send photos & prices to [email protected]

Thanks very much.

7. Sea Wolf

Old post but you really don't pay much attention do you? trying to obtain these in the USA is illegal. You have a Gmail address so maybe you are in the UK. Might want to check your laws of importation of live insects in that country as well.

8. David Vermilyea

9. David Vermilyea

Inj the first place, these are not illegal to purchase/acquire in the U.S. I hae several purchased quite easily, but not all species.

In the second place, I new it was an old post, but asked anyway just in case.

tn the third, Thanks for your snotty reply!!!

10. Sea Wolf

Ah, then if you have a FWS import license then you are good. Yes the bugs can be exchanged in the US freely. The seller above and the others that show up here are from Africa, most often Cameroon, and if you are having them sent through the mail and you do not have proper permits to do so you are still breaking the law. Just because someone overseas offers to send you one doesn't make it legal. The other recent seller on here offering beetles also has extensive listings for mail order drugs, motorcycles and guns they do not even posses. Each listing claims to be in another region which is a red flag that all are fraudulent. The sellers are offering illegal goods and can care less about laws.