1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Any word on the Oklahoma show yet?????

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by HigherGround, Jun 16, 2012.

1. HigherGround

HigherGround New Member

Just wondering about the OK show and if anyone has photos yet???

2. LarryE2576

LarryE2576 New Member

State Champions:
    Waterfowl-Randy Terry
    Bird-Larry Ellis
    Fish-Kenneth Bauman
    Reproduction-Bob Rowe
    Lifesize-Jerry Huffaker
    Whitetail-Larry Ellis

Breakthrough-Randy Terry
    Wasco-Russell Karnes

I know some of these pieces will be at a few more shows in the next few weeks so I wont post pics without there permission..

3. Instructor

Instructor New Member

Greetings!,
    I want to thank Kenneth Bauman and the OKTA Board for all they do and for putting on such a great show.
    There were some great pieces of wildlife art displayed.My wife and I had a great time and the hospitality was exceptional! Thanks for having me back as a judge and instructor.

Manny Chavez

4. LarryE2576

LarryE2576 New Member

Manny we appreciate having you down! You done an excellent job as always and look forward to seeing you down here again :)

5. Just want to say thanks to Manny, Joe, and Mitch for judging the show and presenting a seminar. I learned a lot from all of them and look forward to applying what you all taught in my future mounts. Thanks again.

6. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    All photos of the State Champs, Best Professionals, and numerous entries are posted on the OKTA website. Visit www.oklahomataxidermistsassociation.com Thanks to all the suppliers who contributed, judges, seminar speakers, participants, and people who attended. Next years convention will be June 13-15, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza in OKC. The Fall Business Meeting and Special Seminars will be Aug. 18, 2012 at Steve Abbott's Shop in Newcastle, OK. Both, Danny Keener (WTD finishing) and Andy Steffes (cape preparations) will be presenting awesome seminars. Thanks again.