1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wanted: non perfect, un-whitened, craft grade skulls for school project

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Clementine, Jun 26, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a bear, a few coyote and bobcats, boar, a large beaver skull, goat, alpaca, donkey,llama, all species of cat (even domestic as long as you aren't killing the cat to send me a skull! Haha) plus anything else you might have laying around!

I'd prefer to buy by the box since my cash is limited. "Nature cleaned" skulls are fine as long as they aren't bleached or whitened. I can do raw, but I don't have beetles so I would be maggoting them :-X and that isn't my favorite pastime.
    Thanks guys! I've been so lucky to find some good sellers on here!
    Hope you are all having a great day!
    Erin

*not interested in anything that would require import papers from outside the US, sorry!

2. I've got a few coyotes, raccoon, foxes aaaaaaaaand I think thats it. It'd be close to 12 skulls if memory serves me right.

3. Oh and some Oppossum. I knew there was a damned 4th.

4. michael69

michael69 Active Member

pm sent

5. i have a craft grade bear skull for ya. no teeth, little banged up. few house cats as well in better shape, if the other guy doesn't take them all.

6. buckmaster14

buckmaster14 Sometimes you get lucky...

I have this skull... I have no clue what species it is... could be coyote, or domestic dog... not sure. I found it in the woods, so it is nature cleaned. All i did to it was clean the dirt off.... It is missing the front teeth. still has both canines.

[​IMG]

7. Re: Re: Wanted: non perfect, un-whitened, craft grade skulls for school project

I have nature cleaned cow and goats and raw boar skulls and raw goats ,coons possums and a cleaned bear

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. Re: Re: Wanted: non perfect, un-whitened, craft grade skulls for school project

And I'm not but a hour south of Nashville in fayetteville so you could pick up so no shipping

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. Thats a dog buckmaster.

10. buckmaster14

buckmaster14 Sometimes you get lucky...

thanks for clearin that up for me... wonder what species