1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for coyote, caiman/gator/croc skulls (can be headshot) plus some horns

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Jhay, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Jhay

Jhay New Member

I am after some coyote skulls (likely 1 - 3, preferably 7.5" + in length) which can be raw or not completely cleaned. No problems with it still needing more degreasing (or defleshing for that matter)
    The skull can also be heavily damaged. The only thing I need intact would be the lower jaw, most of the teeth, and for the upper mouth to have it's shape and teeth. It can be missing most of it's skull and as long as it sounds like it might fit everything else, I don't really mind.

Also looking for gator/croc/caiman/etc skulls. Can also have some damage, though I'd actually prefer the damage to these be minimal. I'd actually prefer to try to clean one of these myself, so I'm more than happy to buy a raw skull.

As for the horns/antlers...mostly looking for twisted ones. Kudu, impala, bushbuck, eland, springbok, ram, etc. but I am very fairly open to much anything. Though there's a heavy preference to try to find some under 15" in length. Damage can be fine, depending on what it is. It does not need a skull cap, in fact, it's preferred that it does not.

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I have coyotes skulls ZERO damage , 9 for $53 postpaid anywhere in the u.s.