1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for a small/medium sized critters. (updated)

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by nitsukiaoi, Jul 5, 2012.

1. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

Had a deal fall through due to some small complications, but no faults to them.
    I'm looking for green skinned minks, grey fox, kit fox, or anything else small or medium sized. Must be mountable, and ready for either to be fleshed or tanned.
    I do have a limit, due to the aspect my refund won't be back. I have a $80 spending limit.

What I want is green skinned, or raw pelts ready for the tan. Skums, ermines, weasels, and fox's are on the top of the list.

Will also take squirrels, groundhogs, prairie dogs, and other vermin animals.

These are for both traditional and rogue taxidermy pieces.

I pay with PayPal only.

Email is [email protected]
    Text is 2546308951

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

Re: Looking for a l/s raccoon

any size up to triple x for $25. super jumbos, like little bears, $45. shipping is $18.70. QUALITY northern full furred january skins that are damage free and skinned for lifesize.

3. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have dry tanned Wyoming raccoons for sale. Cased skinned with feet & claws. Email [email protected]
    Jim

4. Re: Looking for a l/s raccoon

we have 6 lifesize mountable dry tanned racoons for sale to see pictures prices measurments etc go to our website and select the racoon.pdf link http://www.sivkofur.com/skins-for-sale.htm

5. bucknduck

bucknduck Member

Got a couple of whole frozen. Average size though.

6. nitsukiaoi

TTT Updated.

7. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

tell us exactly what you are wanting and what you are wanting to pay. would maybe be able to help if we knew more.

8. nitsukiaoi

Sorry 'bout that Bob, updated again.

9. I have 3 small muskrats that are frozen whole, $20 plus shipping

PM me if interested

10. I have a frozen red fox and a frozen groundhog 75 for the pair plus shipping

11. fortman

fortman Member

Heavy furred South dakota skunks,case skinned, wet tanned ready to mount $60.00- 70.00 includes delivery.

Fortman's Taxidermy & Tannery,Ltd.
    419-394-4188

[email protected]

12. I have Abert squirrels , yellow bellied marmots , prairie dogs and jefferson,s ground squirrels if your interested. I can get many others types of animals also.