1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week July 6, 2012

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Jul 6, 2012.

1. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Welcome to Game Head of the Week July 6, 2012. This is a critique free area to post photos of all your game head work. If you are unsure how to post photos send me an email and I will gladly post them for you. Have a great week everyone.

2. Super FL buck mounted up last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dennis ... it is beautiful!!!!!

4. Texas table pedestal

[​IMG]

5. IDForkHorn

IDForkHorn Common sense just isn't that common anymore

Mom's First Buck!
    [​IMG]
    Nice work so far! Thanks Tyler

6. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Another 6900....... still wet , no finish.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Paint that siding and it will be complete.

8. Nice Fozzie !!!!

9. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

not a regular to this particular section of the forum, but here is a pretty caped Florida deer I mounted up tonight......

Jimmy

Attached Files:

10. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Rick are you 6900 to death ;D look s great .

11. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

How about it!! He should be the spokesperson

12. nice clean mount Jimmy

13. WFT

WFT New Member

Nice work everyone. Love seeing the great work being put out here. Here is my attempt at one I just finished up.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Love the bit of white just above the brisket on that one Fozzie.Great job as always too.

15. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Thanks guys ......and yes , I can mount a 6900 in my sleep at this point , they should give me a discount or something right lol. .... ok yea , I know thats not gonna happen. I see OTS has some big forms out now and that will be the next form I order and plan on pushn those this season instead!!!! I saw a slob mounted up on one yesterday and they look SAWEET ! Thanks again for the nice words and great work everyone !

16. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Great week everyone! Ill be using alot of those OTS forms myself next season. I just picked up a couple for my personal deer.

I mounted my last deer of the season this morning, a young girls first deer. Pretty good buck for PA.

[​IMG]

17. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

This morning? It takes me all day and half the night to mount a good deer. LOL!

18. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

LOL, Yes but I did have the form and skin prepped yesterday. I use epoxy for my earliner adhesive so I even had them installed last night. Im just part time and usually do one to two mounts per week. Ill prep 2 skins one night, prep forms and set antlers another night and mount on weekends. With everything pre prepped It only takes me 3 hrs to put one together. The next week ts the same thing but I have another night of doing finish work. I like to finish multiple deer at once, it saves alot of time. :)

19. Mounted this beautiful FL buck this evening on a 6900 form, first time using one. Deer has a sweet cape ( except for the ears ::) ) and I liked the form. Did rasp the muscle bulge down a bit.

Fozzie would be proud of me...lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. My w/t customers love them Dennis, and you did that one some justice.Good work as always.