1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

TAXIDERMIST - Full Time Position - British Columbia, Canada

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by furcanada, Jul 6, 2012.

1. furcanada

furcanada Member

RE-VISED JOB POSTING

We are seeking full time experienced taxidermist to work on Life size and Rug forms of North American mammals as well African species. Including wildlife diorama's and habitat recreation.
    Individual must have minimum 5 years taxidermy experience and meet a minimum daily production quota .
    Fluent in English is essential.
    Must have valid Passport.
    Starting Salary $1000 per week, (40 hours) $25 per hour, with reviews annually.
    One month paid Holiday
    Free Canadian Health Care Coverage.

If you are seeking a challenge and a change of lifestyle, then the West Coast of British Columbia is where you should be.
    Please forward Resume and Portfolio to our address.

Thank you
    Calvin Kania
    Kania Industries Inc
    Unit C - 2345 Delinea Place
    Nanaimo, British Columbia
    Canada V9T 5L9
    Tel 250 585 1800

Email: [email protected]

www.furcanada.com
    www.narwhaltusks.com
    www.kania.net

2. blondeone

blondeone Member

Are you still looking for a taxidermist to fill the position? I, myself have 5 years expierence, and my husband has 40 years expierence. We both own and operate New Frontier Taxidermy Studio in Maine. We annually do 100+ black bear a season, 100+ deer a season, 40+ moose a season, numerous birds and small game (coyotes, bobcats...) we do over 60 + animals from Africa a year as well as many animals from around the world. Our studio is up for sale, as we are looking at changing our location to something new. We do tons of game farm animals, wild/russian boar, stag, elk, ..you name it, we have mounted it. So your ad peaked our interest. We do have valid passports as we travel to Canada (spring bear hunts and moose hunts) and also Mexico (relaxation time). Please pm me if you are still looking or have any questions. I would like to speak more to you about this....
    Feel free to email me..would love to talk to you.
    email: [email protected]
    Studio phone is 207-643-2334

Thanks, Lori and Jim Geib
    New Frontier Taxidermy
    223 South Main Street
    Solon, Maine 04979