1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Practice pelts?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Lupen, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Lupen

Lupen New Member

Wondering if anyone has any somewhat cheap pelts they would be willing to sell? Ones that are still mountable, just not top quality.

I've been wanting to practice some more, but don't want to spend money on a really nice pelt when I can't make it look its best yet.

Mainly looking for coyotes or foxes; both lifesize and capes are fine.

Thanks! :)

2. I have a beautiful red fox but one of his back feet is missing from when it came back from the tannery yours shipped
    To your door for 50.00 also have some grey foxes with a lil bit of sewing holes that need to be fixed for the same price. All are dry tanned

3. Also have a few deer capes buck and doe that would be good practice capes for 65.00. Nothing to hard to fix. Split brisket or arrow holes typical stuff. All are dry tanned

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

how about 6 lifesize skinned raw coons, all 6 for $127.70. keep in mind about $37.70 is the shipping. great for full lifesize or for 1/2 capes. if you want, substitute a possum frozen whole for any of the coons.