1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Small mammals and small mammal capes

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by crowskinner, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    heres my wanted list.

1 Coyote cape
    1 Bobcat cape
    Variety of squirrels, let me know what you have.
    2-4 chipmunks or ground squirrels
    Always looking for weasels and moles too!

these dont have to be prime examples, would prefer green or salted. Looking for bargains, dont mind skinning bits myself too.
    Thanks for your help guys!

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I have full lifesize raccoons you can cut in half for 1/2 capes or do full lifesizes on. not winter prime, but no damage and skinned and shipped right. $15 each and $18.70 shipping, i.e. $48.70 ppd for 2

3. I've got 2 raccoons and some chipmunks if your interested.

4. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

If you'll pay shipping I will share two coon capes and a squirrel or two with you. I recommend express or overnight shipping in this heat though. :)

-Kay Raynewolfe via iphone using Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine.

5. ttt

edited the want list, thanks to Kay for helping me out with some great stuff!

6. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

Np. Hope they work for ya! ;-)

7. i have lifesize coyote capes for sale anything from your average dog to nice strawberry blondes. lemme know if your interested and ill get some pics your way. 35 each for normal dogs 50 for the blonde one you pay shipping

8. I have Yellow bellied marmots, jefferson ground squirrels , prairie dogs and abert squirrels available if your still looking.

9. I have a coyote and a Racoon I do not need. Both are long enough for pedestal mount and are green.. $35 each plus shipping