1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Attention all Friends of Michael P. Schlabach's.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, Jul 11, 2012.

1. RDA

RDA Active Member

mallard1, your full of CRAP.. You need to IDENTIFY yourself - or your just another nutless queeb with internet balls. INSTEAD of interjecting you annanympous bull crap here, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU GIVEN TO THE JEPPSONS??? To EVEN suggest that i would donate 500.00 BECAUSE of what ANYONE else here thinks is pretty ridiculous- on soooo so many levels. Now bugger off.

Micheal P, GOOD POST..

2. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

at least when I post I'm not a spineless coward that won't even give their real name...so take it for what it's worth. a new member that don't know crap.

3. brigham boy

brigham boy "if it's horny, mount it"

utah
    Re: Re: Attention all Friends of Michael P. Schlabach's.

How about crap canning the current events section and keep all the trash talking on Facebook;D

Droid Baby!!!

4. EA

EA Well-Known Member

This isn't the Current Events Section ? Besides, We know how to interact respectably over there. ;D

5. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

maybe they need to have a thing like on facebook where you "poke" someone, but since taxidermist are a bit thicker skinned (or should be) we should have the option to "slap" someone? LOL

6. brigham boy

utah
    Re: Re: Re: Attention all Friends of Michael P. Schlabach's.

your right my bad... Crap can them both;D

Droid Baby!!!

7. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Bobbi.......just for you......

**we should have the option to "slap" someone?**

Here ya go....use as you see fit and as many times as you want.

;D

Kerby...

[​IMG]

8. brigham boy

utah
    Re: Re: Re: Bobbi.......just for you......

perfect

Droid Baby!!!

9. exoticswan

exoticswan Jessy Riley

lol take it from a new yorker coops here a stupid they shoot then ask if it was a gun you wont be a felon you would be a victim don't bring your gun we got plenty here and you would probably have it robbed from you bring a Mexican along that would be good enough protection

10. Ron didn't you accept donations generated from this site not too long ago? Those that donated chose too and it was not to help out with a medical or physical problem. Cant really see the difference.
    Hope all is well.

Kevin

11. RDA

RDA Active Member

Yes i did Kevin, but ive also DONATED back as much if not MORE than ive receieved. Thats the way this site works. This ,,of course, is an OLD issue and thread that was already hashed out, so your jonny come late here. But HERES an idea,, instead of chimming in here, why havent YOU gone to one of the auction threads for the Jeppsons, i notice youve not chimmed in there. Have you GIVEN anything to them? Have YOU given anything to anyones cause here? If so i havent seen it. So i INVITE you to conribute- match my contribution to the Jeppsons then you can bash me all ya want.

Hope all is well, Ron

12. Didnt Really see it as bashing you but an observation. Thank you for the advice on where my donations should go but i will chose who and where that will happen. We just did donate over $5000. to a local handicapped young man who we really felt we wanted to work with. Yes I am late to this discussion but i do not spend that much time on here. Have a good day.

13. Tim,

I did. :) Here's the info you requested on where to send your $25.00 donation:

Richard and Karen Jeppson
    Account #705723768
    Idaho Central Credit Union
    544 East Benton Street
    Pocatello, Idaho
    208-478-3300
    www.iccu.com

Anyone else who would like to donate towards the Jeppsons, please do so. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mary

14. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Mary

I called the above Credit Union, and got this information..

The account is not in the name of Richard and Karen Jeppson, so don't make your check out to them.

Instead;

Make check payable to:

Idaho Central Credit Union and put: Deposit to #705723768 in the memo section on the check,

and mail to: Idaho Cental Credit Union
    4400 Central Way
    Pocatello, Idaho 83202

Please note this information if anyone else desires to send a check to this. Mine is on it's way.

15. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Ok, now that this thread has been hijacked to cuba...LOL

Collectively we came up with 484.87 for Michael's Birthday Trip. Hoorah!! Why the odd number? Someone failed to send paypal as a gift and paypal took their cut. LOL

Thanks to all who pitched in. You did good.

That MO is on it's way to New York.

16. Glad they told you this as I was on the phone with them earlier and they didn't say a word! :(
    Explains why one winner said he had problems with the bank. I didn't set the account up so I was unaware.
    I will let the current winners know this info.

17. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

lol.. :) Id ask if ya knew you were blessed to have such devoted friends.. But of course you do! Hope your trip is going well and is a safe one.