1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

VA help

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by boarzhead, Jul 13, 2012.

1. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

So is ther a taxidermist on here that would help a disabled vet a letter of intent to hire. I have done all i can and this is my last hope. I will work at your shop to even clean toilets or just skin or nothing. I just need this letter to go to school. I will not hold anyone to this its just a letter i need to goto school. Any help would be most apprieciated. Thank you... Jay

2. boarzhead

I know you read this and think of what you had to do to open your business and think of all you had to do to do this. I do hydrographics and not just a tub in my shop. I have a 7'x4' tank with all the right gear for perfection. I have done alot of car parts and skulls. I just want the rest of my dream to be forfilled. If someone gives me this letter of intent i need for school, i will work out a deal for all dipping to be at way below wholesale cost including shipping. Like i said I have a real hydrographics setup that can do anything from fourwheeler fenders to skulls. My work is perfection. I specialize in guns and car parts due to not having shop open for taxidermy. My setup cost me over $10,000 so its not just a tub. Waiting for taxidermy license to open full shop including full spray booth. Thank you... Jay

3. you have mail mark c

4. boarzhead

Well i checked with the gibill and have some left. Only thing is they dont pay for housing. They give living expense money but using that to pay for housing would put me on the streets. So im back to square 1. Letter of intent anyone?