1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ontario wolves / lynx / otters for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by skeezer64, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I am offering for sale 9 Canadian wolves 5 Canadian otters and 2 Canadian Lynx.
    I have cities tags that will accompany these Canadian creatures.
    PM me for details. These are green at the present and I am planning to tan as time allows.

Thanks for looking!
    Sam
    oldbarntaxidermy.com

2. Price? Pics? the usual...
    Kevin

3. Nightweaver

Nightweaver Member

I've seen the website before, they had AK red foxes for sale a long time ago, now there's no fur section at all. Odd. Lots of hunting knives and other miscellaneous things. Maybe they'll upload the furs later?

Be careful guys... I haven't bought off them but I did stumvle across their site a while ago on a taxidermy directory. I think it was same layout but different website domain name I want to say.

4. I am from SE Iowa night weaver i don't know what your talking about. I purchased these hides from a friend of mine who is a trapper in nipigon. I purchased last week and imported them to Iowa. I will have pics and prices for any body interested as I thaw these critter's out. These were trapped this year and all are skinned for taxidermy purposes. The otters were frozen whole. I am not new to the taxidermy world but am new to this site. My eBay store is oldbarntaxidermy you can see I have a 100% rating. Thanks for looking Sam

5. I know Sam and he is a straight shooter . You wont have any problems dealing with him .

6. Hmm seems like nightweaver needs to read the rules

7. dkli

dkli Member

Do you still have any of the wolves still available?

8. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

But it's kinda her trademark post style.