1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Employment opportunity at Dakota Taxidermy in Bismarck, ND

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by dakotabill, Jul 19, 2012.

1. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

We are currently looking to hire someone to fill a position in our habitat department. Applicant should have some knowledge & desire in this area and want to work in a larger group setting. We produce a large number of habitats for mammals as well as some trophy room design & building. Feel free to visit our website at www.dakotataxidermy.com Serious applicants can contact me at 701-323-0537 during normal business hours and ask for me. Thank you.

Bill Neuman

2. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Thats a great opportunity for someone, Brian and his staff put out some AMAZING stuff!

3. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

Thank you for those kind words Ted. I have been able to do so much since I've been here the last 7 1/2 years. From mounting some world record mammals to working on trophy rooms, traveling the country to many shows, and designing some pretty cool and fun pieces. I moved out here from MN with average mammal experience, I started working on alot of shoulder mounts when I first moved out here, I now am mounting lifesize mammals weekly. I on occasion still do some shoulder mounts, pedestals and habitats. I love being able to come in and work on mammals every day. I cant remember the last fish I touched, let alone birds. These positions do not open up very often at our shop due to a very low turn over rate. I believe its a great opportunity for someone who wants to be around a large mammal shop and be able to be creative as one can dream up with habitats. I'm not saying this is only a habitat position and you would never be able to mount any thing but as of right now that is the department we need help in right now.

4. M.T.

M.T. Active Member

PM sent!

5. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

got it thanks Matt

6. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

We are now looking for someone in the mammal field. We would probably start you in the gamehead department and eventually into lifsize, unless your already skilled in lifsize. Serious inquires only, we are looking for someone who is looking for a career not schooling.

7. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Damn! Why do you have to be way out West!? LOL!

8. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

I know we always get the complaint, Why North Dakota, i'm sure if we were one state to the west of us we would have no problem with people re-locating but it is what it is. How bad do you want to learn was the question I asked myself 8 years ago. I think I turned out alright.lol