1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Soybean Bucks *pic heavy*

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by buckmaster14, Jul 20, 2012.

1. buckmaster14

buckmaster14 Sometimes you get lucky...

After putting in our soybean plot down by the creek... my relative put this bean field in up the hill ::) We hung a stand on it a month ago, and i sat in it yesterday evening and snapped these pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tem

tem Well-Known Member

i see a lot of back straps. ;D

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

Nice pics! Looks like some good up and comers there, thanks for sharing.

4. buckmaster14

For the last 3 years we have been trying to manage this farm and help keep the deer healthy baiting year round with foods high in protein and calcium. Up until this year, we had a lot of narrow, skinny racked scrub bucks. Last year... my cousin thought he had killed a monster when he dropped a skinny racked 7 pointer with an 18 inch spread. I am seeing a lot of potential in these young bucks. i believe the buck with the massive browtines to be only 2.5 years old. It is definately an improvement, and a good sight to see. I hope he stays well hidden when deer season rolls around. I would not mind tagging the buck my family now calls, " Super Brow" due to my limited time to hunt this year, with school and work taking up all my time. However i do want to see him grow another year or 2 and see what he will turn into.

5. elkstalker

elkstalker New Member

Texas
    Nice pictures,won,t be long till hunting season!

6. buckmaster14

Went back in the stand for another scouting trip the other evening... same story...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. 95% of hunters would loose an arrow or put a slug in that big brow tined one.......2 1/2 or not.

8. I have a service that keeps deer from eating your crop. We will,remove them so,your crop can grow. Give me a call br549. Lol nice pics. Thanks for sharing

9. Nice, that is exciteing Good luck on shooting one of them.