1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Missouri Taxidermy Institute

Discussion in 'Training' started by fourrifles, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Just completed week 6 of an 8 week course at Missouri Taxidermy Institute. The quality of the instruction is awesome; I'm learning more than I ever thought I could in such a short time. The specimens and materials provided are top quality; Chip and Carrie spare no expense to make sure we have the best school experience available. If my internet connection here was better I'd post photos but they don't like to work right now. Just wanted to thank Chip, Carrie, Jennifer and Melvin for a great school and I'm looking forward to becoming a taxidermist!

Ron

2. MTI

MTI Member

Thanks Ron,
    We appreciate the kind words. Good luck in your new career. If we can ever help, just let me know.
    Chip

3. Pruski

Pruski Member

I went sept 2009 to Chips school best six's weeks of my life, also bowhunted and got 3 does Please tell Chip and Carrie hi from CT steve pruitt

4. WG Taxidermist

WG Taxidermist Natural Image Taxidermy

I graduated from Missouri Taxidermy Institute in 2005 and it was an awesome experience! My taxidermy busines has went further than I could ever imagine! Chip is one of the best instructors you'll ever find! One of these days I'm going to get back up that way and swing by the school just to say hi and tell him thanks for really making me a business owner.

5. Venom Sundae

Venom Sundae New Member

I wish I could afford to go here! Sounds fantastic!

Hello fellow Missourians! :)