1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Missouri school of taxidermy

Discussion in 'Training' started by dustin skinner, Jul 25, 2012.

1. dustin skinner

dustin skinner New Member

I'm planning on going to this School after winter. Just wondering if any body has any information on that school

2. Arduckaholic

Arduckaholic New Member

I would urge you to find a taxidermist willing to help you. Schools great but your going to get a basic ideas of how it's done and need alot more practice afterwards. Atleast that's what I've seen from guys who went. But they did learn and have a good time

3. dustin skinner

dustin skinner New Member

does any body know any thing about this school ( missouri school of taxidery owner bruce owens)

4. sid

sid New Member

Check your PMT dustin

5. sandrail

sandrail New Member

Hey dustin i can personally tell you that i attended Cindy Cunninghams school at second creations taxidermy and had almost one on one schooling and learned alot. I researched schools for a long time and i made the best choice by going to her school. You would not be disappointed in any way. Cindy is an excellent teacher and goes over every detail that you ask for. It would be a very good choice to contact her and at least visit her shop to see the quality of work she does.

6. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I personally know both Bruce and Cindy and either one would be a good choice IMO. Both good taxidermists with loads of experience, knowledge and talent.

7. sid

sid New Member

Thanks guys! For the wonderful words . Would love to talk to you dustin. My shop number is 913-422-3111. WWW.secondcreation.com