1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dozens of mounts available for sale, coons, skunks, deer, elk, caribou....

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bobcat1, Jul 25, 2012.

1. bobcat1

bobcat1 Active Member

We have dozens of mounts available for immediate purchase, NORTH AMERICAN-- coons, skunks, bobcats, WT and Mule deer mounts, elk, caribou, armadillo, squirrels, wild hogs, ringtail cats, black bear, grizzly, cinnamon black bear, coyote , otter, badger, mink, foxes.......and more. BIRDS- partridge, pheasant, chucker, etc. ALSO many unique mounts like, Elephant foot trash cans, civet cats, genet cats, many zebra rugs and tanned zebra hides, hartebeest, wart hogs, springbucks and many other africa mounts. Misc. items like Skulls from zebra, moose and grizzly bear claws. If you email us with what your looking for we will send you pictures and info. Email, [email protected] We will also take large or record book whitetail antlers in trade. Have a great day ya all!! :)

2. how much for skunk and armidillo?

3. hidecatcher

hidecatcher Member

what are you asking for the zebra skull and the grizz claws?

4. bobcat1

bobcat1 Active Member

Heres a skunk and coon. Im asking 125.00 for a zebra skull but Id listen to a serious offer. The grizz claws are about the only thing I dont have priced yet, there on a mount and I'll pull them off to sell for a fair price, they are all nice and I have a full set.

Attached Files:

• 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      67.7 KB
      Views:
  5. Have a mounted coyote head? I've been wanting one...

6. bobcat1

bobcat1 Active Member

Heres a nice coyote I have. Sent you pics also. As I tell everyone If you dont like the price I'll listen to offers. Im always open to trade items/mounts/vintage fishing lures/etc. for large deer antlers also.

Attached Files:

• 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      46.3 KB
      Views:
  7. bobcat1

bobcat1 Active Member

Im asking 50.00 each a grizzly claw but Id like to sell the whole set at once for that price or at least several at a time.