1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Biggest one to date

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by luv2bowhunt, Jul 29, 2012.

1. 244 and some change. Would like to have a crack and one like this someday.

Attached Files:

2. another

Attached Files:

3. Last one.

Attached Files:

4. What a bruiser!!!!! THANKS!!!!

5. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

That rack is a mess lol . but the taxidermy looks
    topnotch ! I bet that was a fun one to stitch up ,pry
    got a tine or two in the eye huh! Very nice .is that
    a 6900? Cant really see the brisket, I really like the face
    on that big headed deer !!

6. Thanks, it was a challenge to sew it up and I managed to keep both eyeballs inside their sockets too. Overall this was a lot of fun to put together. Yes it is on a 6900 with the lump on the side of neck shaved off a bit.

7. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

The more I look at it, it seems to have about 4 different racks goin on . How many points did it have and was this a wild deer ? Iowa I would imagine too ? Yea , that just might stay the biggest ever lol ! Thanks for posting!

8. Iowa deer, wild, bowkill and I think it had around 35 points. I think you may be right about it staying the biggest, hopefully not but I am in Iowa so you never know.

9. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

What a deer!! Nice job...would like to put one down someday over 170"...but I'll whack the next 120" that comes by my stand.

10. Cool buck, nice work on him to. That would be a filthy Slob.. ;)

11. dc240nt

dc240nt Lets Talk Big Bucks!!

I remember when this deer was killed there was a big squabble about it on one of the Iowa hunting sites. People get jealous and start rumors. Aqusations of tresspass, poaching, all sorts of stuff was thrown out there. Then someone mentioned the score and it all started over again. Its funny how some of the so called "experts" lose all their cool when something happens that doesnt fit their agenda. Anyway, great buck and super mount. Its nice to see it again, and this time in a positive light.

12. Frog

Frog New Member

Very nice. Looks like he had a one row corn picker on that one side

13. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

Gugh!

14. What a hog. Wow!

15. IDForkHorn

IDForkHorn Common sense just isn't that common anymore

X2 and very nice deer!

16. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

I don't think the biggest one I dated would even hit 160, even if she was soaking wet.

17. Ron1949

Ron1949 Member

What a buck! awesome work ,hope one like that comes by my stand this season!

18. What a croaker! That makes me wish even more I would have drew out for Iowa this year! Next year guaranteed! Very nice job...I love that deep head you put on it..it just screams mature buck. Down the road-

19. Jamie E

Jamie E Member

Awesome buck and awesome job mounting it !!! do you have any more pics at different angles you could show us ? I never tire of looking at the truley freaks of antler !!!

20. Looks great nice job.