1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

MD Eastern Regional Pics from this weekend

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by redog76, Jul 29, 2012.

1. redog76

redog76 New Member

The MTA put on a great show this weekend, and there was some absolutely smoking work!!!!

Congrats to all the Award winners!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. redog76

redog76 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. redog76

redog76 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Thanks for sharing..Some nice stuff there. I particularly like the backdrop on the squirrel mount. That zebra print gives a nice contrast. The leopard....WTH? LOL

5. Great Pics CJ! Thanks for posting them. Good seeing you and your Dad, you brought some real nice stuff.
    Thanks to all the Competitors, Judges, suppliers, board members and members who helped make this a great show. The quality of work this year was over the top, and really raised the bar.
    Dave

BTW that leopard was NOT at our show. Jean would have had fun judging that one!

6. Thanks for sharing some nice work there.

7. Nice Pics....thanks for posting, and congratulations to you and your awards as well as all the other award winners. Nice show with a lot of quality pieces and as always it was nice to see and talk with my friends that I don't get to see too often.

8. redog76

redog76 New Member

Your welcome guys, that chit takes forever to upload!

LOL Jean could barely stand to look at my cat, it disturbed her (her words)

she would have set that one on fire!!

9. christy martin

christy martin New Member

It was great seeing everyone plus some new faces. We had a great turn out and the quality of work was incredible. There was even more mounts then what C.J. posted. And how about those mashed potatoes at the banquet !!!!

C.J. - I really liked your black and blue wildebeaste pedestal. Very cool piece. Enjoyed doing Brian's duck class with your dad. Very educational and we had a blast.

Kris Kave's turkey was so cool. He did a cast of his daughter's face. That was her turkey that she shot.

Glad to see the group from North Carolina could make it. Great bunch of guys with some very nice mounts.

All of the MTA officers and board did a fantastic job. We all work well together and I look forward to working with all of them through out the year and at next years show.

A big thank you to the suppliers, judges and seminar instructor's for helping us put on a great show. We had competitor's from New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina.

Thank you to all who attended the show and supported us.

Christy

10. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

I had a great Time up there this weekend and CJ You know what I thought of your Wildebeast!!!!! That was by far my favorite mount in the whole show!!!!!

11. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Great pictures and thank you for sharing? Any pictures of the Presidents Challenge Striper winner?

12. christy martin

christy martin New Member

Shane,

Surprisingly, there was no stripers entered in the competition so we couldn't give the president's award out. I really thought we would have a few there. There was no adult amateur's entered and no bears so I couldn't even give my sponsored Artistic Bear Award out. I will post a list of award winners shortly and hopefully a slide show of all the mounts will be posted soon as well.

13. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

alot of high quality work....

14. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Who mounted the Abert's Squirrel? ??? It looks real nice, and the mannikin it's mounted on looks familiar ... It's a nice piece!

15. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I really like the Alberta's as well John, the first pair of hogs are great mounts as well.

16. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Re: Re: MD Eastern Regional Pics from this weekend

Nice pics CJ. I had a great time at the show.
    Chris Hornes piglets are really nice!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

17. joey P Holmes

joey P Holmes New Member

Nice work!

I entered a mole in the 1984 SCAT-NCTA competition and got a second place with it. Al Holmes was the judge and he thought I was crazy for entering it. I asked why he gave it a second and he laughed and said he couldn't find much wrong with it!

18. Brian

Brian Active Member

wow!never seen so many nice mounts all in a row. the ducks are killer!thanks for sharing!!!