1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Group Fish Carving Workshop

Discussion in 'Training' started by GBRUCH, Oct 4, 2006.

1. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

World Champion Gary Bruch and the Academy Of Wildlife Art will host a fish carving workshop at the school in Duncansville, PA. There will be a max of 6 students and there will be a demo on pattern making followed by each student carving both a trout and bass body with discussions on anatomy and musculature, reference casts, reference photography, and dealing with pedestal and show fish. The cost for this group session is $100 :eek: and this will include the foam, a rasp, and the sanding screen. The date is Saturday November 18th and the class will start at 8 a.m. and end around 6 or so. To reserve a spot a non- refundable deposit of $25 is required-- call 717-834-6501 to reserve or for more info. Directions to the school can be found at www.discovertaxidermy.com

2. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Hi Gary, you can count me in. I know Clayton is interested also. My check is in the mail. Anybody else who can possibly attend this should. The price of this class is unbelievable! He is supplying all the materials! This is a no-brainer. I have been to Gary's fish head seminars and he does a great job teaching. Thanks Gary.

3. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

Thanks Brian--Glad you and Clayton are included. There are only two slots left at this time for anyone interested.