1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Camo antler'd Whitetail

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by s+t skulls, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I have a shoulder pedestal that i am looking to part with. It was mounted last febuary. Its on a mckenzie form, meder eyes, ear liners. The antlers are repo's that have been hydrographed in snowblind camo. Willing to take offers. I will sell the mount as the shoulder mount or with the elk antler pedestal whatever you prefer. thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking mount but those antlers just look weird to me.LOL Guess I am just old school.

3. some people love it some people dont. i have had alot of guys want me to remove there antlers on exsiting mounts and camo them.

4. Mark

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. Chad

Chad Member

Ohio
    Whats your price on just the mount and a price on everything ?
    Thanks

6. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    I kinda like it. Don't know if i would mount one with camo horns but i like the look, maybe a pedestel. How noticiable are the seems in the camo?

7. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    I meant european skull mount, has my brain elsewhere...lol

8. On a skull you wont have any seams, all you will get is "washout" the patteren will start to seperate towards the bottom side of the skull due to running out of film. The antler have a perfect image on the inside of the rack but the outside of the antlers are washed out.

9. here is skull done up....

Attached Files:

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      112.4 KB
      Views:
  10. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Nice!

11. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

I will vouch for Scott (owner of more than Horns Taxidermy) his camo dipping is TOP NOTCH ! Some of the best I have EVER seen ! Hey that reminds me you booger , get me a price list for that camo dipping this year please , I'm gonna have allot of people interested in it this year and could also use a few for display this season at the store !! I gotta get with you soon anyway !

12. Ditto On the camo Dipping price list. I had a customer ask me last year about it. If you can send me one through email or whatever is easiest for you.

13. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    X3. Pm or email me price list.