1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

GARYC71

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by bowhuntr, Aug 13, 2012.

1. bowhuntr

bowhuntr Member

pm me your phone number please..thanks bowhuntr

2. doctors

doctors New Member

anybody had problem with this guy almost 4 month and i havent reseived my order every week he says its on your way .im tire of weekly respounse and nothing on my mail

3. jakecs

jakecs Member

Yes have had the same problem, email him and he will reply with in a couple of days. And then he told me that he sent them a week and a half ago when I had just sent him a email 6 days and he was getting caught up and would send right out. After I sent him a email asking what the deal was he got rude and said he wouldn't help search for them.

4. JerseyJays

JerseyJays Well-Known Member

I know him personally... Great guy.

I'm sure whatever happens is a mixup and things will be resolved. He's not the type to screw someone over.

5. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Re: GARYC71 This is not the place to post about Buyers and Sellers

Gary is behind on shipping out his fish mounts and I can understand due to the price and quaility of these mounts, I received my latest order on Saturday Aug. 11th. It took about 40 days. These are not lying on a shelf ready to ship from inventory. They are made to order and there is a wait. This is my 4th order from Gary in the past 8 months and I am happy with his fish. I am not happy with my last order bacause he forgot to put one of the fish in my order.He told me that he forgot it and it was ready sitting on his counter. He said he would put it in the mail and 4-weeks have gone by and still no fish. So I guess im joining the long list of unhappy people that are dealing with Gary.

UPDATE: Gary did make good on my last order and sent the fish on October 1st 2012

6. bowhuntr

bowhuntr Member

i have no doubt that he is a good guy...just trying to get ahold of him....thanks

7. jakecs

jakecs Member

I'm not saying anything negative about him either. I told him if there were problems to just let me know, I was easy to work with. He just never said anything...

8. I have dealt with him, and it might take some time but he will get your orders done. Last time I talked to him he said he got overwhelmed by the amount of orders that came in. I do believe he will get them done probably just doesn't have time to get on here with all the fish he has to do.

9. doctors

doctors New Member

no problem with him just he puts my order every week but it doesnt get to me

10. little fred

little fred R.I.P all my fallen taxidermy brother's

he was on here today,,?
    freddy

11. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

I too have had a positive experience with him.....twice. It's not like him to ignore you so if he is there is something else going on. I like to get my stuff too but just be patient guys....this guy is for real and a good person to deal with. Tim

12. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

have bought blanks from him in past also with good results :)

13. Rob43

Rob43 Member

I bought some blanks from him about 2 months ago. Took a little while to get, but they came just as he promised. I had no problem with him.

14. doctors

doctors New Member

getting to september another month and nothing about my blanks or my money /i think four and a half month is to much to wait for. you be the judge

15. mullins

mullins New Member

heres his number ve been waiting a long time fr my fish to and he has never anwsered any of my calls 732-581-8232

16. doctors

doctors New Member

went to the post office no package yet

17. little fred

little fred R.I.P all my fallen taxidermy brother's

x's 20 :mad: :mad: :mad:

18. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

Even though I've had good experience with him. This deff doesn't sound good hope he makes it right

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

19. jbconnected

jbconnected Member

I placed my order in May. It has been a struggle through the whole process with false statements & misdirections throughout. I finally got most of my blanks in varied quality from really good to having the two halves not alligned with each other. I still need one blank which is ironically the one I really wanted. I was told he would get it to me quickly. Now he will not return my PMs.

I guess it is what it is. I am done, lesson learned. This is the ONLY negative transaction I have ever had on Taxidermy.net.

20. jbconnected

jbconnected Member

I will say that I have read where he was rude to some on here, but he was always nice to me. Except for not returning my last PMs.