1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

??????????????????????????

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by irishme, Aug 14, 2012.

1. irishme

irishme New Member

???????????????????????

2. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Re: HOYTEMAN

dude you are funny.. if you pass off that Piece of junk skull as taxidermy quality.. you need to attend a class.. Like I stated earlier.. i dont sweat the small stuff.. this is just out of principle now.. you dumped off garbage on the wrong dude.. keep selling your stuff to fluffers and animal stuffers.. what you sent me was garbage.. Ill post pics tonight.. Remember the email i sent you basically asking to you make things right before I came on here? i do.. I have a copy of it and your 5 replies.. LOL.. Your move fruit cake..

3. Re: HOYTEMAN

Holy chit, you f'ed the wrong guy timber ghost :eek:

4. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

I would trust Hoytman more than half the people on this site.

Jessy has treated My wife & I with respect & HONESTY.

Sounds like you should look at Your dealings with him & see if you were as honest as I KNOW he is.

RJ Simington
    541 281 7201

5. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

I'm with RJ. . . .If Hoytman says he will send the skull back once he gets his $$ back, than thats what he will do!

6. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

It's still in the same box, already addressed..I'll even provide a tracking number for all your followers Steve.. I'd insure it. But don't think you can insure .02 cents. It's comming back to you in the same box you shipped it in.. With the same 18" piece of bubble wrap;) for protection.

7. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

At this point its getting childish, and it's getting sad.

8. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'm sorry, but this little diddy almost made me piss my pants laughing!!

9. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I think I would have just given Jesse his money back...but that's just me.

10. Re: HOYTEMAN

I also had NO problem with Jesse, he's the real deal, very honest, good communication, I would sell/buy to him any day. If Jesse didnt receive what he thought he was paying for.....whats the problem? Send him his money back........

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

11. Re: HOYTEMAN

Ive had nothing but great deals from jesse, a stand up guy.

12. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Thanks Guys and gals.. Thanks Cole, RJ and MP.. that means allot..

Hoytman

13. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Hey Jesse has his own little standoff going! Hey buddy, I support you 100% He messed with the wrong soldier didn't he?

14. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

It's not a stand off if the other guy taps out already., he even went back and modified his post.. ????? Lol, as long as I'm still kicking, and a member of this site. I'll do my best to endure his future buyers are well aware of Steve's tactics, poor business practice and complete junk he ships.

15. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Yes he Did Marty.. Well retired one anyway.. I signed out 3 Aug.. All done, 20 years.. then to think this dick begged me to pay an additional 75.00 in shipping. I just mailed his skull off 20 minutes ago.. Know what it cost me? 27.08 cents.. thats a difference of 70 dollars... depending on what price he throws out on what day.. Here is your proof I mailed your stinking skull back.. As marty said, you screwed the wrong guy..

Attached Files:

16. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

This entire thread plus the original thread could have been avoided with a little communication. I am amazed since you and my great, reliable customer, TG, are both upstanding people on this forum.

I have not had any business with you, Hoytman, but have had thousands of dollars worth of transactions with the Ghost. I had one 11,000 transaction this year! He is super squeeky honest and cares more about his customers than he should, at times. I am not picking sides but wish you would send it back.

Now if an occasional cuss word irritates you, maybe TG is not the man you want to deal with. He cusses at me all the time but I always take it as a compliment. Ha!

Hang in there, both of you, and get back to work.

17. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Did you not see the reply right before yours? ???

18. circuitcat

circuitcat Member

I agree, I have not dealt with Jesse personally yet, but I've had excellent transactions with the Ghost. What I do not understand is both have VERY good ratings on this site with MANY satisfied customers.... why is it that two honest, upstanding folks are having difficulties with each other boggles my mind.

19. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

What part of it boggled your mind specifically? Did you read the entire thread?

20. circuitcat

circuitcat Member

It seems like it is a big misunderstanding. I don't imagine TGhost would ever screw over anyone. Just stating my opinion and from my own experiences dealing with him in the past.