1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wanted: Cougar penis bone

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by RBlack, Aug 17, 2012.

1. RBlack

RBlack Member

Looking to purchase a cougar penis bone. Can be in the raw or already cleaned.

2. grumpa

grumpa Member

You need to do a little more research. Cougars don't come equipped with penile bones. But I heard they're an option on the 2013 models.

3. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

LMFAO ________ good one FRANKY

4. jwprentice1

jwprentice1 New Member

I'm sure we can arrange for a "Penal Implant" if we can catch a Cougar and hold him down long enough!!!

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

yep, no bone in cougars or bobcats. well mught be some cougars out there looking. if so please contact me.

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Frank, when I grow up I want to be just like you. LMAO. Good one.

7. Everyone thought the same thing about tigers and someone recently found one- so cut the dang penis off a cougar and give it to this guy to try and find. ;)

8. eurosbyRT

eurosbyRT Skull Designs

Randy, go over to the southern ex, Im sure you can find a cougar in there wearing one already. j/k

9. Eva

Eva Member

I bet there are some guys from Cameroon who have some and will even include pictures!
    -Eva

10. rbs

rbs New Member

Both cougars and bobcats have bacula, but they are very small. I have a few bobcat bacula if you are interested.

11. grumpa

grumpa Member

rbs, Photos please.

12. bob wendt

I`ve skinned bazzillions, no bone , not even a tiny one. zero, nada, zip.

13. grumpa

grumpa Member

Bob, you and I know the story. I'm waiting for the pictures. Who knows, we might learn something. But probably not. FT

14. bob wendt

100% limpy

15. rbs

rbs New Member

It my actually be cartilaginous, but there is a penal structure. Bob, the "bone" is toward the tip and about 2 or 3mm long. I skinned a mountain lion once and the bacula wasn't much bigger. Ended up losing it. Anyway, grumpa, if you pm me your email I'll send you some pics.

Ryan

16. eurosbyRT

eurosbyRT Skull Designs

So they are only 2-3 mm long, Im at a loss for words

17. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum

According to Wikipedia rbs is correct...however it seems it would be present in females as well...not really something to wear on your keychain like a bear or raccoons baculum. So both sides are correct...there is a tiny bone but nothing to be recognized as a the impressive "swizzle sticks" we are used to seeing.

18. bob wendt

25.4 mm to the inch. so he claims there is a bone in a cats weiner that is 1/10th of an inch long. that`s not bone, it`s a" . "

19. RBlack

RBlack Member

WOW, SD's the only one who got the joke.

Sorry MV, didnt work this time!!!!!!!!! :eek:

20. Sow Bears Often have a similar structure.... Mostly cartilagenous but on some older sows its calcified.