1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Glen Conley Passes Away

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Quality Taxidermy Supply, Aug 29, 2012.

1. alexm

alexm New Member

Sad to here

2. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Nothing seems to snap us back into the reality of just how frail life truly is than the sad news of the passing of a genuine pioneer in our industry. May Glenn be welcomed into his eternity with nothing less than all the peace and tranquility that is promised to everyone of us at life's end. May his family and friends obtain the comfort, prayers and thoughts of taxidermy.net now and always.

3. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

He was a great friend RIP!

4. Thoughts and prayers to his family. You will be missed Glen R.I.P.

5. I learned so much from him reading his posts, sharing his knowledge, he made you think about things from a different point of view. He will be missed. R.I.P. Glenn.

6. Rest in peace Glen.

7. Mark V.

Mark V. Chinook Salmon replica

I remember getting that first free sample of stop rot in the mail and have been using it ever since. Thanks for all you have contributed to our industry. Rest in Peace Glen , Mark

8. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Some times news is just shocking... So many people loved you and so many more were influenced by your love and enthusiasm for the industry of taxidermy! You were a friend to so many and always a nice man to not juts me but so many! I am sad to hear this news but I know you will be missed and your life ever after will echo with the friends and loved ones you leave for now behind! God bless you Glen and my you rest in Gods arms!

Rick Krane

9. linder

linder New Member

PRAYERS SENT.

10. John L

John L Active Member

Just saw this thread and am deeply saddened by the loss of our friend. I got my first set of reference pics from Glen. Praying his family is comforted.

11. quest

quest Member

Utah
    I wish I had joined in on some of his posts...I enjoyed reading many of his remarks! Our prayers go out for his family.

quest

12. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Thoughts and Prayers go out to Glenn's family and friends. RIP.

13. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Here is his obituary...

http://www.millermosterrobbins.com/obits/obituary.php?id=201521

14. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Thanks Joey. Hey Id sure love to see a good many of us here at taxinet, his family, sign the condolences link for Glen.

15. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

I really cannot say I knew Glen very well. I did have the honor of talking to him a couple times though and was amazed that even thought he KNEW so much he was HUNGRY to learn so much more. Though he was a great teacher he was just as great a student. Taxidermy took a big loss with his passing.

16. Boxie

Boxie New Member

..Glen was a man that truly put his heart into is work..RIP!

17. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

Rest in peace glen you will be missed by many.I appreciate all you do for this word and industry. Again thank you glen for all you did for me and everyone else

18. Instructor

Instructor Member

Condolences and prayers sent to Glenn and his Family, He was true Icon in the Taxidermy World.

Manny

19. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

what was the cause of death at such a young age

20. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

An accident several years ago.