1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

How'd we do on this black cat...

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by joeym, Aug 30, 2012.

1. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Critiques welcome!....

[​IMG]

"ET" is his name...he won't be offended...he knows he's not perfect, LOL

2. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Get that cat out of there before he poops in that box! :mad:

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Symmetry is off on the ears, the eyes are not tilted far enough to the inside, nose is crooked, legs not visible..................................oh!!!!!! Well, God won't get anything better than an Honorable Mention in the Beginner category.

4. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

LOL! Davidp and I were mounting a couple of rattlesnakes tonight, "ET" was patiently watching us while resting on a base I built for a bobcat. Davidp is a good photographer...the cat was not too cooperative when the picture taking began.

5. Needs less grooming!

6. Looks good. But remember- if you rehydrate too long, it'll bloat and get that "obese" look.... like this~

[​IMG]

7. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    LOL! I like the 'poop in the box' remark! Very funny! ;D Looks like a very nice, tolerant Kitty!

8. Capercaillie

Capercaillie New Member

Put the darned thing in a freeze dry unit for two weeks, that will improve it!!

9. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

It doesn't look dead enough to me

10. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

He looks very unimpressed with your shenanigans :)

11. Pruski

Pruski Member

you got me good! i was like man that cat looks real.............. ha ha it is alive.... too funny

12. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

My cat (rest her sole) had so many pictures of her taken, that she would automatically squint her eyes every time you stuck a camera in her face, she was expecting the flash.

13. Wolfie101

Wolfie101 New Member

Reminds me of that thread a long time ago where some idiot tried to pass their actual cat for their first mount ;D

14. DL

DL Well-Known Member

What's the ET stand for, Extra Testical?

15. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

ET was picked up in the middle of the road on a rainy night. He only weighed a few ounces. My wife raised him on a bottle, and he really thinks he's human, LOL! I think the "ET" came from him being all ears when he was a tiny kitten....he has no testicles...they've been gone for years!