1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who makes the best trail camera?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by rickey logan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. After great luck with the M40 Moultries ..we got rid of our Cuddebacks and went all Moultrie..Big Mistake!!!The D50, I65 and I45 have sleep modes to save battery life but they often times dont wake up..We have returned 13 units of the 24 we purchased in April..they have repaired or replaced every one but it takes 10 or more phone calls to get to that point..The ones that work will be on Ebay in the winter months. We are going all Bushnell next year..The 6 we bought in June have been flawless.
    Arrowed1

2. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Are there any trail cameras made in the USA or anywhere besides Communist China ?

3. I get pretty god results out of any new camera, I've tried wildgame, the 99.00 model covert, and 3 cuddybacks. My last cuddyback went 5 days working good then went 3 days without taking but 1 picture, that was today of a squirell. I need 2 cameras that work all the time. I want 1 that sends pictures to my e-mail, I want to see the guy that steale my camera. I've had 2 stolen. Anyone have experience with that kind of reconex? Also Thanks to everyone for all their input. Rick.....