1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ATTENTION Global Tanning Clients

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Hawks, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Hawks

Hawks New Member

Attention to all former and current clients of Global Tanning and Taxidermy Inc, 30 Remington Boulevard, Ronkonkoma, NY. It's come to my attention that my former business partner Adam is making false allegations against me. I would like to take a moment and apologize if you have lost any work or have been wronged by Global since I've been uninvolved with the business. Since my ex partner has locked me out of our business I can no longer guarantee the quality of work and level of satisfaction. I'm currently in supreme court suing my ex partner over the illegal actions he has taken against me and our company. I hope the matter is resolved quickly, but again I must assert that you send your work at your own risk because I don't know what will come of it.

Sincerely,
    Stephan Castagna

2. JOHNNY B

JOHNNY B New Member

wow

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Global Tanning must be a room full of fruitcakes!

4. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

I received a call quite a while ago from a then ,Board of Director, of the NTA to " try them they were personal friends of his". Glad I never tried them.

5. gab

gab Active Member

evidently ex NTA guys aren't the best tannery reccomenders.A friend who is an ex NTA president talked me into sending capes to Texas Best Stretch a while back.Terrible!!

6. buckshot10

buckshot10 New Member

Good Luck Stephan and thanks for your help and heads up

7. Chinchilla

Chinchilla New Member

NY
    Good luck Stephan in court! You wont need it you will win anyway!!! Adam from Global stole your money and others. I know this for a fact, and the judge will too I will make sure of it!!!

8. Hawks

Hawks New Member

HELLO EVERYBODY , I JUST WANT TO WISH EVERYBODY A HAPPY AND SAFE SEASON.. I ALSO WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND PATIENCE THROUGH MY ORDEAL WITH GLOBAL TANNING, YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN... STEPHAN CASTAGNA V.P. GLOBAL TANNING.

9. Hawks

Hawks New Member

I hope everybodys christmas was wonderful , i was just awarded a 100 % of all the equiptment from Global tanning at 30 remington blvd Ronkonkoma. All equiptment is for sale at this time 12/27/12 please feel free to call me at 631-767-6345. thank you very much: Stephan castagna