1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A big thank you to Michael Schlabach.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by boxerpet, Sep 1, 2012.

1. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

Two years ago to the day, Mike and I entered into a major surgery to transplant his kidney in to my body.
    This was at the University of Washington Hospital.
    In addition to Michael, Ken Edwards and many people came to my aid.
    Michael and I realized with out this web site this operation would not have happened.

With all my heart I want to thank EVERYBODY who helped me gain some additional time with my family and friends.
    Taxidermists and our little community is a very caring group of people.
    God Bless you all and may I sincerely wish you all a a healthy and prosperous life.

2. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Wow...that's above and beyond the call of friendship.

In awe.

3. rodlrock

rodlrock Mold Maker HQ Taxidermy Supply.

John 15:13
    Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Michael,This one thing has made me very proud of you!

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Ha-ha, thanks Rod! I rib ya, but you're a hell of a guy and a GREAT photographer!

Harry, I love ya old man, in 3 years we will have a huge anniversary party and Ken Edwarda can play piano while Ken Walker sings!

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Glad your still kickin it Harry.

6. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I'll tell you what, This story and how it all came together, played out, etc, is one of the coolest things I have seen in my life. Hats off to all involved, especially Michael P.

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Harry, God sent you an angel because you still have work to do for Him. The angel just borrowed Michael. (LMAO I love you both.)

8. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Organ donation has to be the ultimate form of giving...May God bless you both!

9. Matt

Matt Active Member

An amazing story with an amazing ending. May God bless both of you.

10. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Glad your doing well Harry!

11. WOW, I can't believe how fast time flies. Anyway, I am certainly glad that you two guys made it through a very long traveled road to success. Just having faith made it through those difficult days and may God Bless each of you. What a success story to reality. Take care each of you.

Best,

John Griffith

12. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I hope that if ever there is a time that I would need some help there is another MP around. Harry and Michael you are two good dudes and I am glad you found each other.

13. copper

copper Active Member

MP, a truly amazing individual,god bless both of you.

14. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

One of the greatest stories of someone helping out their fellow man that I have seen. The members of this site may fight and bicker, but dammit when someone is in need, they come through in a big way, just like Michael did. Harry, glad you are doing well!