1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Michigan Yoxathon !

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by fozziebear, Sep 7, 2012.

1. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

I talked to Bill and we've got the place to do it at my shop near Grand Rapids but before we get too far into it I need to know if there is enough interest out there for the class. I need to go over a few things with a couple other people yet before we even start to set dates . Just either post on here or pm me or Bill if your interested and we'll go from there k.

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Thanks Rick....seems like we had plenty of interest when we did the one at Dennis Harris's place so hopefully we can have another at your place, it certainly seems like youve got the room! If it doesnt work out for this fall, maybe we can try for just after the first of the year.

3. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Thats EXACTLY what a few of us were thinkn , Jan or Feb would work out great for the guys getn ready for comp. We all know Oct. & Nov. are really busy for all of us ! The MTA is having a meeting this weekend So maybe the word will get passed around there to get things drummed up ! If ya got the basics down this class is for you! Bill will explain everything in detail and take the time with each individual to bring you up to speed on any area's that you may be struggling with. I guarantee you will come out of the class a better whitetail taxidermist! I hope we can put this together, I think it will be a blast!!!

4. Bill Yox

Rick...I already have been contacted by our first Michigan Yoxathon student...just 5 more to go!!!

5. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

sounds like we got 3 very interested, we just gotta try to get all our input on everyones prefered dates.

6. davehyer

davehyer Active Member

What is the cost for this class, and how long does it last.

7. Bill Yox

Give me a call anytime...585-637-2450...for all the details. Thanks!

8. Very, very interested! Great speaking with you today, Bill. Looking forward to it! :)

9. Bill Yox

Yes, it was nice to visit with you as well. Sounds like between me and Rick we have been contacted via email or PM or phone by 4 or 5 already very interested people and if we have 6 solid "yes" for sure, we can pick a date and call it a class, even this far out. Im sure what we will do is revisit this as we get closer and pick an exact date with the students and Rick, together. Thanks so much everyone!

10. I am very interested. I work 13hr overnights right now so my schedule for contacting people is pretty short during normal human hours. Could you pm me the details. Most likely I am a for sure.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

11. Bill Yox

Feel free to try me at your "normal hours" its no trouble. Its easier talking then typing all the stuff we can go over. No problem really, call anytime...585-637-2450 Thanks everyone!

12. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

I was gonna call Bill today and get our dates figured out for the class but I had to run my dad into emergency this morning and I'm in the waiting room right now so Hopefully Bill can get the dates figured out for us . I'm open to anytime in Jan or Feb or even Dec. I will get back with all of ya as soon as I can thanks for your pateints!

13. Bill Yox

Ok first I hope your dad is doing ok. Second, seems we have quite a bit of interest in this one, between these posts and the private messages Ive gotten so far. Rick, when you free up we can sit down with names and make some calls, and get a date agreed upon by all!

14. ryanolson72

ryanolson72 Active Member

sent a pm to Yox!

15. miker

miker Member

OHIO
    Rick I hope everything is fine with your dad, please let me know when you get things set. I'm in for sure.

Bill it was very nice talking to you. I'm Looking forward to this class.

Thanks,
    Mike

16. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

So far so good on the surgery , in ICU now. gonna be a long night! Keep us in your prayers please !

17. Rick, hope all goes well with your dad.
    I'm interested for sure. Right after the first of the year would be good for me.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

18. Blinsky

Blinsky New Member

Hey Rick, I hope everything went well with your dad! I,m looking forward to this class also. Count me in for sure. Let me know them dates when you guys figure them out.

19. Bill, PM sent

20. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Ok talked to Bill and it looks like we have enough
    interest for 2 class's. 1st class will be held
    Jan. 4-6 and the 2nd class will be held Feb.
    1st -3rd . Contact Bill or I with what date works best
    for you.