1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Huge Black Bear Skull

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by wildwoodpark, Sep 7, 2012.

1. wildwoodpark

wildwoodpark Member

Up for sale is this huge Black Bear skull, measuring 12-7/8" x 7-5/8". The skull is about as perfect as you can find at this size. It has all of its teeth (except for the small tooth removed to determine the age of the bear) and the nasal turbinates as well. The teeth are in excellent condition, with the top canines being slightly worn as shown. The skull is solid throughout with a thick, stout sagittal crest. As you can see, it needs a good de-greasing, but otherwise, a great specimen. Bear was taken in 2008. Asking $125 plus shipping OBO. If interested, please write to: [email protected] Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. wildwoodpark

wildwoodpark Member

Yes, it's still available, but it's going fast. I have a top bid of $150. If you'd like to make an offer, please send it to: [email protected] I'll be making a decision today, so please don't delay. Thanks.

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Bids? You wanted to sell it for $125. How did it get to $150? Unless that is the total price with shipping included.

4. wildwoodpark

wildwoodpark Member

I said I wanted $125 for it OBO -- "Or Best Offer". There happened to be several gentlemen who offered me more than $125. It went for $165. Thanks for your interest.