1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What the hell do i do now

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Outwoods Taxidermy, Sep 14, 2012.

1. IDForkHorn

IDForkHorn Common sense just isn't that common anymore

Nothing, just sit there and wait, then hope and pray that it will get bigger in a couple hours!!!!

2. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

That's my favorite answer so far.

3. Im sorry but I cant help but write this here.......I came to this taxidermy website to learn and get answers to my questions. And just like me, this guy is asking for advise and it seems "most" people on here want to just give snive remarks.....why be a smart mouth??
    If you dont want to offer a helpful answer, shut the heck up or don't write anything ( like most have done to me)

I am getting turned from here, I honestly to God am......Big deal right??

Whats the point of having a beginner section? Obv people want help and advise....and yes we all know the SEARCH window is there.....but sometimes its just nicer to ask and HOPE that someone can give some good advise.

I have met a select few people on here who have taken the time to kind of mentor me and answer lots of questions, and they times I have used the search window, as I was going through the answers, a lot of the times it was the same.....smart catty remarks.....

Gezz shut up, if you cant say anything to help....no sense in making someone feel dumb or crappy for even asking........just my two sense worth~!

4. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Hey just for Fun,, check out his post awhile back . He knows what he is doing he is just having some fun . He told someone to look at the tutorials himself .. in a nice way yes but he knows what to do if the skin does not Fit ….

outwoods taxidermy
    Platinum Member
    Re: Tanning questions
    « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:29:42 AM »

________________________________________Take a look at the tutorials.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,311173.msg2131005.html#msg2131005

outwoods taxidermy
    Platinum Member

Re: BEAR FORM ,,FATTENING THE BELLY,,THE BEST WAY,,,HELP??????
    « Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 12:26:41 AM »
    ________________________________________Foam it.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,308092.msg2113036.html#msg2113036

Click on the two Links to read the post.

5. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

LOL!!!!!!!!

6. x2

7. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Survey says, he is just messing around, so we are messing around right back.

8. jockamoe

jockamoe New Member

Gezz shut up, if you cant say anything to help....no sense in making someone feel dumb or crappy for even asking........just my two sense worth~!

Yo, Survey! It's Two (2) "cents" not two "sense". Gees, you see why some questions get played with?

9. I guess.... No harm no foul! Is that right??? If people would give help when someone asks i wouldnt see no big deal.... but im turned from this place! Who knows im so dumb maybe its all a way to make fun of me!! God knows ive asked enough "dumb" questions on here.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

10. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Yes, you are right. Every single post on this site is directly related to you and your 16 posts. ;)

11. OK Ive been in consultation with stephen hawking all week... and still none the wiser.
    The bigfoot cape has no stretch what do i do.
    Any help would be great.

12. MichaelG

MichaelG TRAINEE

You should have consulted with Albert Einstein instead.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Einstein

13. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Lighten up, you do not know how we roll around here, this isn't taxidermy school, we are not here to teach you taxidermy, nor is it a church either. It is a fun place to be, if you leave your tissues at home. A lot of information is here if you look for it, or rub elbows with the clan, you can join in, or stay outside and pout.

Outwoods, was this Bigfoot taken in the winter or summer, everyone knows that summer capes have no stretch.

14. Sorry if i came across hostile.... Its not me! I like to have a good time and a laugh too, trust me. I guess i just went ahead of myself. Sorry, hopefully its now yesterdays news :p

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

15. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

Ever since our Rev got defrocked....

If the bigfoot cape doesn't fit the form you'd best get a littlefoot form.

16. Hey T it was a summer cape, and dam it i didn't know the summer ones had no stretch, ive been screwed again.
    Well you sure learn something new everyday.

17. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Cut it three times and if it is still too short throw it away and start with a new one, bigfoot capes are a dime a dozen.

18. juniper

juniper Active Member

Yes by, no worries :)

19. ladyarcher726

ladyarcher726 2012: 1st & best of category

next time measure that critter before you shoot it!

20. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

You must need a "Magnum" skin.