1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

2012-2013 tanning offers!!!

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Wilderness Taxidermy(AL), Sep 17, 2012.

1. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    WV. Almost cheaper to drive there, 8 hr drive.

2. Yeah I would say it will cost about $70-$80 a box but you will save approx $130 with the 10% discount. So if it cost $80 each box and they are all deer capes you would pay about $60 a cape. Which is cheaper than the normal price but if you drive them down and not counting fuel cost. You would get them tanned for about $58.50 each. Thats all just approx calculations. Either way we would love to have your business.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Thanks mike.

4. Just sent one to you Bill

5. Gator1042

Gator1042 New Member

Just dealt with Mike for the first time!!!!! Top notch outfit!!! Look forward to doing business with Mike again!
    Garrett B.

6. Thanks Garrett, looking forward to it buddy!

7. Wapabilly71

Wapabilly71 New Member

One of my biggest problems sending my hides out is waitting the turn around time. Sent a black bear out to be tained dryed taned and i'm still waiting to this day and it's been over a year already. Tired of waiting for so long. Can I please get a price list sent to me as well please with a average turn around time. Thanks! [email protected]

8. Wanted to ask you ask you about what if a whole coyote was sent to you, how much would it have been for the skinnin and tanning?

9. blazer0290

blazer0290 New Member