1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for a hunting partner for S. Africa

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Mitrooper27, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Guys, or gals for that matter. Looking to see if anyone is seriously interested in hunting S Africa next year with me. I had two guys going and now both have backed out. I have a block of dates available from Aug 25-Sept 10. This is supposed to be a dark moon phase and prime hunting time. I have no affiliation with the outfitter Licroma Safaris, just looking for travel partner(s). I bow hunt but this is open to both bow and gun hunters as well as non hunters.

Maybe if some one out there has wanted to go to Africa but not alone we can make it work. Please no tire kickers. Do your research first. There are several packages available for just about any species over there. Hannes is offering us a 5 animal plains game package for $3250.00 Airfare from Detroit is running 1700.00 This should ballpark the bulk of the cost.

Check out their website, I believe it www.licroma.com and if interested shoot me a message. I have talked to a few people that have hunted with them and the reviews are very good. If this seems a little awkward it is but the last time I hunted with someone from this site (tenbears) we had a good trip and made new friends.

Thanks, Mark

2. Brian gordan

Brian gordan New Member

I think he meant www.limcroma.com

3. bzb_1

bzb_1 Member

I just got back! Had an incredible time. Good Luck!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. TIMBUCK

TIMBUCK Active Member

Hannes runs a top notch outfitt. Ive been there and highly recommend Limcroma. Thats an awesome price.

5. Thanks for the info guys, really surprised I can't find anyone to go...

6. TyW

TyW Member

Sir,
    Hannes is like a brother to me! I have been there many times and I am going back July 10. Come with me!
    Your buddy always,
    Ty Weaver