1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

i really like this site

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by hounddoggy, Sep 24, 2012.

1. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

I felt it was appropriate to post here and if any of you know what this post is about you will understand why its in the tanning section. Everyone on this site trreats each other like family. Sure there are times when some one may come accross harsh,be in a bad mood, or not feel like halping a newby for a very repeatative question that has been answerd and cataloged in the archieves.

this site in my opinion was designed by businesses to HELP. It wasn't designed to sell more though im sure many big companies AND YOU SMALL COMPANIES have benefited in that way. there is no restrictions or bans placed on products. Its truly a help type site.

I said all of that to say this. All taxidermy sites are not like this one. I made a few posts on another site. Very friendly posts. nothing confrontational or anything. Now im banned from that site and honestly don't know why but i have my suspicions. One reason i feel i was banned is because i i really like trubond tanning products. I never did or would mention trubond on that site simply out of respect as i know who owns that site. I met some nice folks over there and im puzzled as to why i was banned.

I didn't leave this site to join that one. i simply wanted to go to that site as i feel there are some great things and people there.

I promote Aubrey Young, George Roof, Mp, Muscle 20, McKenzie Low T, and countless others on here who are kind and helpful. All i can honestly think of is that it was discovered that i am someone who prefers a product that competes with one of their products. ??????????

Oh well I certainly appreciate taxi . net its owners,moderators and members. by the way i AM A BIG FAN OF CAROLINA FUR

2. HQ

HQ New Member

Larry Laye,
    When you said you were banned on another taxidermy site were you refferring to taxidermytalk.com? If so, you are still a registered user and were never banned. If you have forgotten your password or username I can help get you back on.

3. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

it was a smaller site and that's why i made a point to say i was a supporter of Carolina fur cuz if im correct taxi talk is owned by c. fur. i didnt want to disclose the site but did want to make sure it was known that i was NOT referring to taxi-talk. by clearing that up it probably does point to which site im refering to. oh well. it was more of a information/video type site. nuff said but no it wasn't the talk.

4. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

taxidermy forum huntingnet