1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

JC1982 (Bob Sloan),...What a piece of crap!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by rmann, Oct 6, 2012.

1. rmann

rmann Member

Hey, Final Touch Taxidermy, Superhero of internet fraud, Is there any way all of us can nail this guy with about 16 aliases', when most of us did not use pay pal, but sent him postage money, or as in my case merchandise and postage spent, for something he promised to trade and didn't do so.
    I have a couple Mexican friends from past work place that I guess have relation down there that " Can look him up" And I invited him up here to lovely Buffalo County Wisconsin, to get a monster buck with us in an email, then results would be the same without wasting the gas to drive down there.
    This is a first for me so really hard to stomach the lack of humanity, really makes it hard to trust the honest people that want to buy something,

2. Eva

Eva Member

I hate to rub salt in a wound, but this is why paypal was invented! There are only a few scammers out there, but they do tend to get around big time and even if you have 10 or 20 good transactions, once you get scammed once, you never forget it. You'll never get all of the scammers but you can at least make it harder for them! Maybe one thing that could be done would be to make up a plan of action for people who steal money. Like a list of things to do, places to post, numbers to call, how to get the IP number, etc.
    -Eva

3. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

4. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    I filed with ic3 and havent heard squat. Post office...notta. if it isnt thousands of dollars no one cares. Sad truth.

5. engc237

engc237 Well-Known Member

try fish and game they might can do something

6. mjvaden

mjvaden New Member

We need to collectively find every person on here that has ever been taken by this scum bag and bombard the local sheriff of his town and convince him to do something.

If you have been taken by bob Sloan please post and together maybe we can take this guy down.

7. Raynewolfe

id second that...

8. Alive Again

Alive Again New Member

So rmann, let me get this straight, all I have to do to get an invite to hunt with you in Buffalo County is somehow rip you off? I have always wanted to hunt Buff. Co., so here goes, if you have something to trade, send it to me because I can just as easily not send u anything back in trade. I live in wisconsin also, so u would even save on shipping. JK LOL. ;D Seriously, I hope you catch this guy, he sounds like a real douche.

9. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    The following are names i found throughout the archives linked by the same email address or phone number or like information. I am in for us getting together to nail this guy.

Tball44 aka Bob Sloan Aka true flight taxidermy Aka robert faegre Aka michael duckworth aka bob ross aka rob ross aka jay thomas aka ron-ronnie Aka bobo ross Aka russell84 Aka alternaranch Aka tim ball ([email protected]) Aka robert sloan ([email protected]) ([email protected]) Www.myspace.com/bluezman57 Www.facebook.com/trueflighttaxidermy

830-494-1535
    210 Edwards Dr.
    Del Rio, TX 78840

Other possible alias'

dylan eric thomas. robert cameron sloan-sex offender

10. rmann

rmann Member

He was Jason Campbell for me but same address and phone number where I shipped the birds, must take a lot of homework and notes to remember what name you are using for which victim at the time of emails or Pm's

11. Raynewolfe

same here.. Jason Campbell. I was also told to make out the money order to Robert Hilliard and given excuses why. Im not out as much as some of you. Just some tanned things (bobcat, goat, etc for pillow making) and shipping plus cash. Addy/Phone I had is:

[email protected]
    > Jason Campbell
    > C/O 210 Edward Drive
    > Del Rio, Texas 78840
    > (830) 494-1535

The last message I have on file was from 5/3 "I'm done - have nice day and do not contact me ever again ! Thanks much" after changing names on money order and questioning why shipping trippled etc. He also all of a sudden decided what I sent wouldnt work and to pay him to return them he was just throwing them out.

I know theres another name I had he goes by.. I will try to dig it out latter!

12. The link to ic3 is the one for all fraud. What you will want to do is get a complete listing of all people taken by him. Then after you have compiled the complete list you file a complaint. The only reason I say to get everyone together is it will gain more traction. If 20 of you file separate complaints all said complaints could possibly go to 20 separate agents and never gain any ground. Make sure you list all :
    Names
    Addresses
    Phone Numbers
    also any aliases he has used on here or any other site and if at all possible send them links to all of his sales ads and any messages he may have sent to you. It is a lot of work but in some cases it does pay off. And if you used us postal money orders that is committing fraud through the postal service which is a federal felony.

13. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    BBB Is useless but a complaint still needs filed for the added attention and records. The more departments that are stirred the better the chance of something happening

14. stuffa1

stuffa1 Member

im so happy i read this.
    i was about to go and send him $500 western union.
    thought id better google him first and check his address out on street view. when i see where he lives i thought suspicious then i read this and other forum messages.

thanks everyone im 100% sure i would have lost $500.

15. rmann

rmann Member

No way, one of his alias'surfaced again, which one and where?, I to am so glad that you read this information, you
    sure would have been out!

16. stuffa1

stuffa1 Member

hi,

heres the details he gave me.

Robert Hilliard Sloan, Jr.
    210 Edward Drive
    Del Rio, Texas 78840

830-719-7088

17. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Anytime someone wants Western Union or Money Order only a red flag should go up. Almost always a scammer. Sloan probably can't get a paypal account (but will claim he just does not accept this form of payment due to the fees to make it sound good). Glad you did not get taken by this jerk.

18. rmann

rmann Member

Different phone number now, I clicked on some "snake" scammer thing also, and it was all about him also, had taken many more people, another one for $700, many in his area though, and they are looking to get to him or find him somewhere, Del Rio is a bad place to look even, probably wouldn't come out yourself, but I really don't see how these people stay upright, year after year scamming people out of money we work hard for,

19. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Found him............... on FB ..........

On FB, as Robert Sloan, Del Rio, Texas
    Go to the Crotalus - Rattlesnake on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119998688051181/657221497662228/?comment_id=657306797653698&notif_t=group_comment_reply

:)

Kerby...

20. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    TTT. Lest we forget and maybe save someone else from being taken.