1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

USSA taxidermist interest- who wants in?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by sarahdj, Oct 8, 2012.

1. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

I have called on a few of you recently, and as always my taxinet family has been awesome to help out. Brigid has asked me to coordinate taxidermists with hunt recipients nationally. Some states have reps, some don't. I help fill in the gaps. Are there any of you that would like to be added to my data base for future needs? If I don't personally know you, please don't be offended at my request for a reference. These kids need and deserve the best- and that's what I'm after for them! Shoot me a pm with your details, critter specialty and capability and contact information and let's talk!
    Also- please continue to show support for Dean's topics of interest. If you don't know him- you should. He is a great spokesperson for these kids and a great man. With the way we are under constant bombardment form anti's, lets keep a positive show of support for our hunting traditions- and the rights of these kids. Don't grace hideous commentary with comment- just be a positive but out loud spokesperson and a good representative of what we believe in. Don't give them any more ammo.
    Take care guys! Have a safe and awesome season in the shop and on God's playground!

2. Dean

Dean New Member

Hi Sarah, Thanks for the kind words. I hope you re getting a good response. To the MN taxidermists you can message me and I will ad you to my list of taxidermists. Like Sarah mentioned these kids deserve the best so we need to make sure of your qualifications when doing a mount. Also the mounts need to be done right away and not wait a year. Some of theses kids don't have that long to wait. Send your name, city and state you're in, email address, phone number, and website if you have one. We get forms donated and discounted forms by a couple of the supply companies so that helps greatly with the costs of the kids mounts. If other supply companies want to help and donate contact me and I'll fill you in on details. I can be reached at 651-307-0720
    Thank you everyone for your help and support.
    The Animal Rights Activists (ARA) have slowed down with the comments on the news story but emails, and phone calls continue. They now found a couple Youtube videos the USSA has out there and are attacking them with hateful comments. They may not give up to easy on this one but neither will we. The kids and veterans are to important.

3. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Responses are one extreme or the other. Either can't wait or can't believe I'm asking. But the positive far outweigh the negative!

4. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Thanks again here too guys for the pm's of willingness to go above and beyond! I have you on my list and if you want to add a critter preference or a "please don't ask me to do that" please let me know. The more specific my list is the better! God bless you and yours- have an awesome season!