1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Give Jimmy Lawrence a try!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by 1fish2fish, Oct 11, 2012.

1. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Its the little things.....and the big things. Remember Jimmy posting a 23x23" largemouth with a semi open mouth that looked just great. http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,235224.30.html . Well I wanted something for the showroom that would be an eye catcher, so I wrote him and asked if if he had the mold and would sell me a blank. He did, he would, and his price cant be beat! It's been nothing but smiles dealing with him since. Jimmy was completely honest of the condition of the mold and the work it would take to prep the blank, and I would say overstates any flaws. The blank arrived in perfect condition and just looks great. Scale detail is amazing. And on the back, there was a note detailing some recommended prepwork to get this fish ready for the showroom. And check this out, he actually marked on the blank the position of the wood block. I thought that was just great, as i've put unnecessary holes in blanks by other manufacturers. Just wanted to say Jimmy L does great work at a very reasonable price! I'd inquire about his LMB as he has indicated he has some other slobs. In my opinion, Jimmy's work is a Way better value than the major marketers, and frankly I prefer his standard of quality to boot!
    Best, Scott

2. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Thanks a million. I appreciate your business, and look forward to more in the future.

Jimmy