1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

***Important Please Read If you are posting in this section***UPDATED 10/19***

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mjvaden, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Grant Mc

Grant Mc New Member

Thanks for the information Michael, this is really sad, I am a Deputy at a Sheriff's Department. I see people like this prey on the elderly but normally the scumbags will all be overseas and very hard to track down. Thanks for watching out for us.

2. Valdo

Valdo New Member

I think we should make a list of reputable people who we can trust instead of trying to identify all scammers. Fortunately I haven't been scammed...yet.

3. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

Go the buyers and seller section and search the seller's username. If they've done business on this site before and someone has left a review of how their transaction went down, then you'll know if they're good or bad. If they're a new seller, it's a different story. You can always ask them if they sell on eBay or Etsy or some other site with transaction feedback, so you can get a better idea as to how they do business. If they have none of these things, you'll have to decide on your own if it's worth the risk of dealing with them or not.

4. AllieC

AllieC Member

Don't try to buy anything from "Biro" they tried to scam me and they even did a terrible job at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

5. Genestanfield

Genestanfield Lake of the Ozarks Outdoorsman

can you remove my post from 1/25/15 I had pic issues slow server or something and reposted today correctly thx

6. MarineCorps0311

MarineCorps0311 New Member

If you need a check done on a person to verify them, find out their email username and message it to me. I have some guys in my department who can verify if they are spam or legit people.

7. Sumelong

Sumelong New Member

thanks mate

it is you do all you can to send them off this area.
    because i can see many of them now wanna sell Taxidermy and animal extracts
    SHAME ON THEM

we remain grateful to you

8. MooseFriend

MooseFriend Just a moose from Canada, eh?

What if you are actually very uncomfortable giving out your phone numbers to random strangers on the internet? Not only do I hate using the phone (woo, GAD!), but any calls I make - since most of them would be to the US - would cost me, and I don't want to give someone my number, to begin with. It's an emergency cell phone...

9. Stud_buck

Stud_buck New Member

I got contacted by a email that was called Modern Busines. FYI

10. Liza Grey

Liza Grey New Member

Thanks!!!:)

11. H2ofowler71

H2ofowler71 New Member

Th
    anks for the heads up.