1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wholesale Work/Tanning

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by highlander, Oct 17, 2012.

1. highlander

highlander "There can be only One"

Looks like this is going to be a Great year for our industry. We are once again expanding to better serve you for our growing wholesale business. I want to Thank each of you that use our services. Send me your frozen capes and i will turn, flesh and wet tan them for you. All you will need to do is thaw and mount once you recieve them back. Here are some of my prices. We also provide wholesale taxidermy work. Email us at [email protected] or call the studio. We have 30 years experience in the taxidermy field. We also have many items for sale, mounts and hides. All orders of $500 or more return shipping is FREE (Ground Only)

Thanks and GOD Bless
    Brian McDonald
    Wildlife Creations Inc

bass, bream, crappie.....customer ready $185.00
    stripers ........................................................... ...$9.50 per inch
    reproductions.............................................. ........$9.50 per inch
    ducks...................................................... ...........$185.00
    turkeys.................................................... ...........$500.00 any pose except flying

cape turning, fleshing, and tanning.........................$60.00 for all whitetail size capes
    cape turning and fleshing......................................$40.00

contact us at [email protected]
    256/268-5500 studio
    256/404-5213 cell

2. highlander

couple pics of what our wet tan looks like....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. highlander

Thanks guys for the response and for the orders. We can still take more so send them on so you dont get behind this year

4. highlander

We are offering FREE return shipping on orders of $500 or more. Let us help u with your tanning needs

5. sgt1

sgt1 Guest

Sounds great! :)