1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A Great week at Anglers Artistry

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by bowhuntr, Oct 18, 2012.

1. bowhuntr

bowhuntr Member

I just got back from a great week in Rick Krane's classroom. All I can say is it was fantastic. Rick and his Family are the greatest. If you ever get the opportunity to take a class with him you will never forget it. He is a excellent teacher and has the patience of Job. I gained alot of insight into fish anatomy, color concepts, and techniques that i will have a chance to pass onto my customers. If you want to improve yourself in your trade and grow through having a great experience I suggest you contact him. In just becoming friends with the Krane's I feel like my life all around has been enriched. Thanks again Rick for the great week. Bob Kennedy

2. rough water

rough water Member

Ditto x10. I also took a week class with Rick and he is top notch. Learned more then i ever thought was possible. He is a wealth of knowledge and is so generous with his teaching. And the food is GREAT too!!!

Dave

3. Yep, I was there for a week also, sometime ago student #205 I think to be exact. Was a fantastic week for sure. Learned stuff about fish painting and various other things I never thought would have been possible. If there is anyway you can make it to take a class from Rick, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Mr. Rick is the guy.......

Gene

4. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

I'm looking forward to "winning" the one week class with Rick that will be drawn on December 31 from Anglers Artistry! ;)

5. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

A great time indeed and the best investment you could make in your fish taxidermy ventures. As noted above, Rick is an awesome cook too!! I think I gained 10# in a week!!

6. Debbie N

Debbie N New Member

MA.
    x 10 I was 16 for my first workshop it changed my life. Kathy and Rick are like the Mom and dad you always wanted just with fish taxidermy thrown in.
    Stan

7. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Wonderful it is to be in such great company! I love to teach and push the envelope on the educational of fish taxidermy but more so to able to make such wonderful friends! I thank you all for the kindness and for the words of friendship and encouragement!

I will continue to do my very best in the workshops I do for you!

My Best!

Rick Krane